Chapter 23

Chapter 23 - Justice for our Sweetheart. 

Both of them reached City hospital and met Sejal, they were suprised to see the man they saw with Riddhima was actually Sejal's fiancee. She took them to her room. Riddhima looked so pale,and yet she looked peaceful while sleeping. 

Her right leg was in a plaster from below the knee,there were bruises on her hands. Every single scratch on her was piercing their heart. The doctor informed the swelling in her brain is reducing and that she may wake up from the coma.

Both of them thanked RV, for his timely save but he assured them he will always protect her since she is like a sister to her.

They felt guilty at his words,hadn't they promised themselves they will always protect her and yet they fail every single time😭😭☹☹

They needed to teach their family a proper lesson. They went home and all the family were gathered in the living room,they asked how Riddhima was but they didn't reply, suddenly a police officer along with few constables came.

Va- Thank you for coming here officer please arrest Aryan and Chanchal Raisinghania. 

Ary- What did we do bhai?😓😓

Vi- Officer i have sent you the video of how these two tried to attack Riddhima various times, and Aryan trying to force himself on her. I hope these proofs are enough. 

PO- Yes they are and they take them away from there.

Va- Ishani since you are pregnant i cant do much but from now on you will live with Angre in his house, since he is your husband. I won't take the money that is already in your account, but from now on i will not give a single penny to you.

Vi- Dadi, Vansh may still care and respect you but from now on i don't any respect for you. The only people who are truly my family are Riddhima, Vansh and Sia no one else.

Va- And i have also made my will everything thing will be divided equally among me, Vihaan, Riddhima and Sia. Other than that None of you will get anything from me.

If anyone tries to harm us ,or anything happens to us, all the property and money will be transferred to the orphanage of my choice. 

Both of them went to their respective rooms and others were left shocked and unable to believe what had happened. Before going they had whispered to kabir

Vi/Va- Don't worry dear brother your punishment is still pending,.and i promise you it will be the worst.😡😈😡

Both were lost in the thoughts of Riddhima, thinking how they met her, how they fell in love with her. The care, affection she had for them, they didn't know when they silently started crying. 😭😭☹ 

It was after few days they got the news of Riddhima being awake. They went to meet her and saw her smiling and talking to Sejal and RV. Riddhima looked towards them a feeling of confusion grips her,she asks Sejal 

R- Sejal who are they? And what are they doing here.?

Vi/Va (thinking)- Shock would be an understatement, did she really forgot about us☹☹😭😭😭

PS- So Riddhima has forgotten about them or has she?😈🙈🙈

I hope you like punishment for the family..🤪🤪🤪

And ab kabir ki band bajana baki hain.