Chapter 46

Chapter 46 - The truth and Rihaan missing. 

Riddhima was tossing and turning in the bed. She has gotten used to the warmth and comfort of both boys. She was missing them. But she needed the time to think everything through. 

First off, Vihaan hadn't told the truth of his first marriage, and if he wanted to go to her, he would have never married her. Second, the way Priya treats Rihaan is like he is not even her child. 🥺🥺

She heard the guest room door open, she quietly slid from the bed and hid in the shadows clutching a Vase. She was about to hit who ever had entered, when the room's light was switched on.

Ri- Vihaan, what the hell. I could have hit you😡

Vi- You know mujhe lagata hain you love your vases more than us😁😁🤣🤣

Ri- Please leave me alone Vihaan. 

Vihaan hugs her from behind, she tries to come out of his embrace, he just tightens his hold on her. He was gently kissing her neck😘😘 and she calmed down after few minutes. 

Vi- I want to tell you about my past. I was once married. But i didn't marry her because I loved her, but because she threatened to kill herself if i didn't marry her.

And even after marriage i never touched her, she was too controlling, and way too possessive and a maniac. And the child she is saying mine, i am sure is not mine. 

Ri- Why did you hesitate to tell me the truth?☹😒

Vi- Because I didn't want to lose you. I was afraid that you would hate me if you knew that i was married once.☹☹ Trust me the only person I love truly is you.

Ri- Can you please call Vansh here, i need to tell you something. 

Vansh came into the room after sometime and Riddhima told them

Ri- I had seen Vihaan with Priya and Rihaan the other day. That was why i was avoiding you. And i also lied about the marks, it was Priya who grabbed me tightly. 

Vi- I will kill her 😡😡

Ri- No, i think we should let her play.

Va- What do you mean?

Ri- She thinks that Vihaan wont tell me the truth. And because of it she will try manipulate to Vihaan. 

We should act like her plan is working. And it perfectly coincides with both of your punishment, for trying to hide the truth.😁😈😈

Viva- What punishment?

Ri- No touching, hugging and kissing for one week😈😈😁😁. Now i have to sleep, please leave. Good night.

Va- This is all because of you Vihaan 😡and that bitch.

Next day hospital. 

Vansh had a meeting in the hospital itself. The board was looking for new equipment to make the hospital more famous and more prominent. 

Rihaan was in the day care, he was upset and sad from few days. His mother had hit him and doctor Riddhima was also busy. She was such a nice agent, and friend of him, she would always play with him😇😇🥺🥺

But he no longer wanted to be with her mother. He wanted to his father. Dr Riddhima is also a friend of his, he had seen him today with her. He quickly went towards Vansh's car, he had forgotten to lock his car,so he had quickly hid in it.

He didn't know how much time had went, he felt sleepy😴😴😴 and he slept in the backseat of the car. Vansh had finished his meeting and Riddhima also had half day, so they went home together. 

They had reached home, and went inside when she remembered she had left the phone in the car, when she took the phone, she suddenly saw Rihaan sleeping in the back seat.

She carefully scooped her in her arms. And quickly took him inside. She called both the boys

Ri- Vihaan!Vansh!, please come here quickly. 

Vi/va- What happened? Rihaan?

Rihaan had woken up from his sleep, and saw Vihaan there, he quickly jumped from the sofa and hugged him and said

Rihaan- Papa!!🤗🤗🥰🥰

Vi- I am not your ... Riddhima stops him.

Ri- Baby, what are you doing here.? Tumhari mom kitni pareshaan hogi.☹☹

Rihaan- I don't want to be with her, i am scared of her.🥺🥺

Ri- oh ho baby. Aise nahi bolte, kal mom thodi disturbed thi isliye she was angry.

Rihaan- But i want to stay here with dad. And what if you become my mom? Yes, then i don't have to stay with my mom. I can stay with my dad and you😁😁😇😇

PS- so Rihaan wants Riddhima as his mom😏😏And now, what will Priya do, one hint, police😋😋 And what do you think of Riddhima's punishment.