Chapter 27

"I really don't think this is a good idea." I said, as Perrie was pinning my hair up.

"Don't be ridiculous," Danielle said as she applied mascara to her already long eye lashes. "You haven't had a girls night in forever, now is the perfect time."

I tried to think of a good excuse not to go, but they wouldn't believe anything I said. Eleanor walked in, holding up two dresses. "So I think this one suits you more," she said, holding up a black lacy dress. "But this one goes better with your eyes." She held up a blue chevron dress, and a brown belt that wraps around the waist.

"Definitely the chevron." Brynn said, walking in, her long red dress trailing behind her.

The other girls nodded in agreement. I just sat there, still feeling sorry for myself. All I wanted to do tonight was finish eating Oreos and gossiping with the girls. "We have to go out!" Eleanor had said. "Presley hasn't been out in forever, and she can't just sit in this apartment all day every day."

"Uh, yeah I can." I had said, trying to get myself out of this situation. "I'm perfectly fine here."

"C'mon Pres," Danielle begged. "It will be so much fun!"

Now, as I sat here, Perrie doing my hair, Eleanor setting my dress out on the bed, and Danielle forgetting about her mascara and applying red lipstick to my lips. I never wore lipstick, especially not this dark of red.

"All done." Perrie said. I looked in the mirror, my hair was pinned up and my bangs were loose. Well, all of my hair was loose. Perrie had curled my hair and pulled it into an elegant bun, curls strategically falling out to make it look messy, but perfect. Brynn had done my makeup perfectly and the Ted lipstick that Danielle put on me, actually looked good. I ran my fingers over my cheeks, not believing that this blond girl staring back was actually me. "Like it?" Perrie asked and I nodded.

Eleanor clapped her hands. "Alrighty, lets get you in this dress!"

*****

"C'mon! You promised!" Eleanor said as the five of us stood in front of the club door. My stomach was churning at the thought of going in. All I really wanted to do right now is curl up in my bed and turn on Psych. It sounds like a good plan to me. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my dress, I didn't even know why I was so nervous. Harry's not going to be here, so I have no worries of an awkward situation that could occur.

"Guys, I really don't want to." I said to the four girls in front of me. They all pleaded for me to come, Danielle even did the puppy dog face.

"How about we go for a little while, and then if you still want to leave, we can." Perrie suggested. I nodded my head. Brynn put a hand on my back, pushing me through the door, right behind the other three girls. Instead of retaliating, I let her.

The air in the club almost felt dank, from all the people dancing. There wasn't as much people as I though there would be. Immediately we headed for the bar. I ordered a coke while the other girls ordered some sort of alcoholic beverage. We all sat down at a booth, giggling at nothing.