Chapter 8

This was it. Me and Alana had to go back to Oregon and Harry, the boys and their girlfriends were going back to who knows where.  We already had our stuff packed and were gathering the rest of it. 

"I'm going to miss you guys." Eleanor said as she hugged me. Danielle was next to hug me.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said embracing both of them. Next was Niall, I haven't really talked to him much, but I still ave him a hug. I gave each one of the other boys a hug before it was Harry's turn. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I did the same to him.

"I'm going to miss you Presley." His muffeld voice said into my hair.

"I'm going to miss you too Harry." We reluctantly pulled away. Liam ushered the boys into a black van and gave us each a small hug and a peck on the head. Tears were threatening to pour down my face, but I was able to contain myself.

"Ready?" I said, turning to Alana.

She shrugged. "I guess." We put the rest of our bags in the car and climbed in.  Goodbye California, hello Oregon. Groan.

****

"Do you want me to stop here so you can get a Red Bull?" I said, taking my eyes off the road and turning to Alana.

"Yeah," She said as I pulled off to a gas station. "I'll be just a second." She climbed out and I was left alone in the car. I started humming along to the song that was playing on the radio.

"She went down in an airplane

Fried getting suntanned

Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand

Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!

She met a shark under water

Fell and no one caught her

I returned everything I ever bought her

Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies

And ways to say you died"

I recognized the song as 50 Ways to Say Goodbye, by Train. I laughed a little bit at all the things the song mentioned.Goodbyes were emntioned a lot today.  The passenger door opened and Alana sat down.

"Here, I got you a Gatorade." She said, passing the blue drink to me.

"Thanks." I said. "Did you ever upload that video from the other day onto YouTube?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I did. You know, Harry watches your videos." She said, taking a big gulp of her RedBull. 

"He does?" I said, turning slightly to see her.

"Yeah, Niall told me he's addicted to them"

*Flashback Alana's point of view.*

I pulled my lap top onto the bed and plugged in the video camera. I uploaded the video and played it back to see if it uploaded correctly. I laughed at Presley's ridiculous screaming the whole way down. I didn't notice Niall walk in until he came up behind and me and started laughing along to the video.

"Hey, I've seen some of these videos before." He said pointing the featured ones on the side bar. "Harry watches them all time."

"He does?" I asked in disbelief.