Chapter 13

I squinted my eyes at the bright light coming from the window. I have dreaded this day for ages now, or at least that's what it felt like. Today was the last time I would see Harry, for a while

I had been upset that this last while had gone by so fast. It seems like Harry and the boys had just arrived at my house, minus the fact that we are in th UK right now. The performance last night was amazing, there was so many people there and the boys did great. I still couldn't get my mind wrapped around the fact that I was leaving today. . It couldn't be possible.

I had been pretty zoned out last night. I can't remember what happened after the performance. I didn't drink; it had all just been a blur. I sat down at the table in Harry and Louis' flat. It was only 7 in the morning and my flight didn't leave for a couple more hours. I rested my head on my arms and shut my eyes for a second.

I heard footsteps walking through the hallway. "What are you doing up?" I looked up and saw Louis looking down at me. He crossed the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Couldn't sleep." I said, resting my head again and closing my eyes. He shut the fridge and turned to me.

"Are you sad that you have to leave Harry again?" He sounded so serious, and he was dead-on.

I raised my head again. "Yeah." I sighed. He came and pulled out the chair across from me.

"This always happens to me, when I have to leave Eleanor. It's horrible but it will pass."

"Are you sure? Because I feel like death right now." He chuckled a bit.

"Yes, I'm sure. Just remember that even though you're miles apart, it's only a short time until you're back together again."

"You should really become a therapist. Not even joking." I said in my most serious voice. He actually looked as if he were pondering the idea.

"What are you guys doing up?" Harry asked as he walked into the kitchen. He planted a kiss on my lips before opening the fridge and grabbing the milk.

"She couldn't sleep," Louis said pointing to me. "And I was hungry." He left the table and took the milk out of Harry's hands. "Thank you."

Harry pouted at him before turning to me. "Are you okay?"