Chapter 3

I open my eyes to the blinding light, coming from the window. Alana is already up and getting dressed.

“Well good morning sunshine.” She says to me, halfway through pulling a shirt over her head.

.

“What time are we leaving?” I ask her, rubbing my eyes.

“10 minutes. Hurry up.”

“10 minutes?” I groan into a pillow. I shoot out of the comfy hotel bed and rush to the bathroom. At least my hair is having a good day and doesn't look like a rats nest. I comb through it a bit and let it fall into its natural waves. I quickly put foundation, eyeliner and mascara on, not really worrying about my makeup right now. I pull on a lace tanktop and jean shorts, noticing that Alana is dressed similar to me.

“Ready?” She asks.

“Yep!” 

After leaving the hotel, we drive to the nearest Denny’s and get some breakfast, quickly stuffing our mouths before finding parking for Disneyland. The humidity and smell of the ocean don't bug me, since I'm not used to them. It feels easier to breathe here, much nicer than where we live,

Once we find a decen tparking space, that isn't a million miles away, we head for the main entrance and we are greeted by a middle-aged man who looked like he wishes he could be anywhere but here.

“Two 3-day passes please.” Alana says.

He let out a big sigh. “I guess.” He hands over the passes and Alana hands over the money. We continue on and pass the big Mickey Mouse head made out of plants and stuff. 

“Instagram!” We both yelled. 

“Excuse me,” I say to a boy, with his girlfriend, I’m guessing, passing by. “Can you take a picture for us?” He nods and takes my phone. We both pose as he snaps the picture.

“Thank you uh....” I say, hinting at him to tell me his name.

“Liam.” He answers.

“Thank you Liam.” He introduces us to his girlfriend, Danielle.

“What’s your names?” She asks us..

“I’m Presley and this is my best friend Alana.” We get talking a bit and it turns out that they were there with their other friends, but they lost them.

"They can act kind of childish sometimes." Liam says.

"You guys can hang around with us." Alana suggests."If you want to."

"We were going to go get something to eat, how about we call you or something?" Danielle says. We exchange numbers, before theystride off, hand in hand. We walke down main street and under the castle. We make our way over to Splash Mountain first.