Chapter 5

I stare at his outstretched hand.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to knock you down again." He says, smirking.

I narrow my eyes and shake his hand. "Presley."

"Well, Presley, I guess we'll be sharing a room for the next four days. You have to act more excited than that."

He was flirting already?  "Believe me I'm ecstatic. I got kicked out of my hotel room, less than an hour ago and me feet kill from walking around all day. Couldn't feel better about this situation." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes at me, seeing that I am in a bad mood. "Well, I'm going to get changed in here, you can go into the bathroom and do your girly stuff that girls do before they go to bed." I roll my eyes and walk over to my suitcase. I pull out a t-shirt and some shorts and headed to the bathroom. I change out of my clothes from today and into these. I grab a rag and wipe off my mascara, making me look like I've been crying. I feel like crying, I really don't want to be here.

Once I'm done, I fold up my dirty clothes and put my hand on the doorknob, hesitating because Harry is gettting dressed no more than ten feet away.

"Harry, are you done?" I say quietly through the door, trying not to wake the others.

"Yeah, you can come out now." He answers, not as softly as me, making me grumble in annoyance and roll my eyes. I open the door to find Harry bent over his suitcase, his back towards me.

Once he is done, he turned around and grins at me. "What?" I say.

"Nothing," he says, and his grinn is replaced with a frown. "Ready for bed?"

 "Yeah," I step over the clothes strewn out across the room and climb into the cleared off side of the bed. Harry grabs a pillow and a blanket off the bed, gives me one more smile, and lays down on the floor, just out of sight. I stare at the roof for what feels like hours, Harry's breathing the only sound filling the room. His loud breaths give away that he is still awake.

"Presley, are you awake?" He asks, peeking over the edge of the bed.

"No," I say rolling over and facing him. "Why?"

"Are you tired?"

I narrow my eyes at him. It's like two in the morning, of course I'm tired. "Not really, why?"

"Want to go on a McDonalds run?" He asks, smiling devilishly.

My eyes widen, is this a normal thing for him? "Are you crazy?"

"I'm not that crazy." He stands up on the bed and sticks his hand out to me. "C'mon, don't you trust me?"

"I just met you."

"Actually you met me yesterday, when we ran into each other."