Chapter 7

I stepped out of the shower, my hair dripping down my back. All of us had gotten back from the beach just a little while ago and Harry had run off somewhere as soon as we got back. He and Alana had been giving each other weird looks all day and I think something is up.

Harry told me that he would let me know layer what time our date was. He still hasn't told me and I get the feeling he's pulling my leg. I wrung my hair out with a towel and stepped out into the room to get some clothes. Sprawled out on the bed was the dress I had so desperately wanted from Forever 21. On it was a little note.

Dinner's at 7. Alana told me you really wanted this dress. Hope you like it! See you at 7

-Harryxx

I gasped, I couldn't believe he actually got me this dress. A soft knock came on the door; I pulled a towel around my body and opened the door. Standing there was Alana, Danielle and Eleanor all grinning. They all came in and sat on the bed looking at me expectantly.

"What are you guys here for?" I asked, confused.

"We're here to help you get ready for your date silly!" Eleanor exclaimed.

Danielle handed me the dress and pointed to the bathroom door. "Now go put it on and then we're going to get started on hair and makeup." I nodded and walked into the bathroom. I unzipped the back of the dress and slipped it on, zipping it up again. It fit perfectly. It made me look skinnier than I really was and it made me look really tan. I did up the small belt that rapped loosely around and stepped out of the bathroom.

All of the girls' jaws dropped. I felt self-conscious and wrapped my arms around my body. "Does it look bad?" I asked, looking down.

"Are you kidding?" Alana asked. "Harry won't be able to keeps his hand off of you." She joked. My eyes widened and they all laughed.

"C'mon let's get your hair done! Harry's going to be here soon!" Eleanor exclaimed. I looked at the time, 6:45, and yelped.

"Holy cow c'mon" They sat me down in a chair and they all started doing different things. Eleanor was on hair, Danielle on makeup, and Alana was doing my toenails and picking shoes. I checked my twitter while I waited for them to be done.

A knock a came on the door and we all went wide-eyed. They weren't done with me yet. Alana rushed to the door and opened it. Harry was standing there, looking super fit.

"Is Presl-" He started.

"Nope!" Alana said, shutting the door on him.

"Alana!" I said.

"Relax, we're almost done anyways." She hopped up and over the bed, to the closet to continue picking shoes.

"Okay, you just need lip gloss..." Danielle said, applying a soft pink color of lip gloss. "Okay, you are done with makeup." She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Okay and your hair is done too!" Eleanor said.

"Put your feet in these!" Alana said, throwing a pair of white sandals at me. I put the shoes on and looked in the mirror. I gasped, not believing it was me. My makeup was lighter than I usually do, but you could tell I was wearing some. My hair was curly and cascaded down my back.

"Oh my gosh." I said, playing with my hair.

"Kay come on! Your prince is waiting!" Alana said, opening the door and shoving me out. I crashed right into Harry, who's eyes widened when he saw me.