Chapter 4

A smile grew upon my face as Alana and I walk through the entrance of Disneyland. We were going to ride all the rides that we missed yesterday, and tomorrow we were hitting California Adventure.

It is Saturday today; we have two more days left in Disneyland. counting today, but we aren't checking out of our hotel until Wednesday. We are going to spend time with Danielle, Liam and their friends on Tuesday and Wednesday and today we are meeting Danielle and Liam for lunch.

"Ready?" Alana asks, as we are about to board Space Mountain.

"I'm not entirely sure...does this look safe?" I say, eyeing the carts we were to ride in.

"Of course it's safe. If it wasn't then nobody would be riding this." A cart pulls up with people in it, letting them exit as we enter. I sit down and get secured in. My stomach is churning, and I feel like I'm going to throw up. This ride is going to be rough, because I'm not so well on roller coasters and I'm scared of the dark. Before I can protest any longer, the car lurches forward and we are propelling forward along the tracks.

"Ah Alana Alana Alana. I don't want to be on this anymore!" I close my eyes trying not to think about how far down the ground is. I search frantically for Alana's arm and end up grabbing her face.

"Presley, calm down!" She yells, removing my hands from her face.

I squeeze my eyes shut tighter and grab onto the lever, trying to pull it tighter. I keep my eyes closed the entire time and when we get off the ride I hold onto Alana's arm.

"Presley, we're off the ride now. You can open your eyes." I slowly open my eyes to see that we are already out of the building.

"Lets not ride that anymore." I suggest. We continue on, riding Indiana Jones and the Finding Nemo ride.

"I think it's time to meet Liam and Danielle now. " I say, checking my phone for the time.

"Yeah it is." There are a couple restaurants in Disneyland and we are supposed to meet them at one that served pizza. We walk around for ages and eventually find it. Danielle and Liam are already there waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" Danielle greets us.

"Hey!" I say.. We sit down and order our pizza and wait for it to come.

"They're hotel is a couple of blocks away from ours," Danielle explains to Liam.

I don't really engage in the conversation, because I am thinking about the possibility of running into Harry Styles. I haven't remembered about it until I saw Danielle and Liam. They are both wearing hats and sunglasses like Harry.

I think about it some more, finding it ironic how they are wearing sunglasses and hats. Almost like they're in disguise. I wonder where Harry's other band members are. There's Harry, Louis, Niall, I think is the blond one, Zayn, the one with cool hair, and. . .This one's kind of a wierd name. It starts with an L.