Chapter 29

I closed my eyes as my manager, Alana, pushed me toward the stage. "No no no. I don't want to anymore." I said trying to turn and run. She grabbed my arm, forcing me to stay put.

"Why? You were just out there two seconds ago. This time you have a guitar in your hands." She calmed me. I smiled at her.

"Thanks Alana," I said, giving her a hug. She hugged me back, squeezing me tighter than I would like.

"Now go out there and kill 'em. But not literally." I laughed at her, making my way back onto the stage.

Everyone clapped as I sat criss-cross at the front of the stage, guitar in my arms. I slowly strummed, starting the song.

Harry's P.O.V

I pulled the cap tighter on my head as I looked for the doors to the crowd. Presley would kill me if she knew I was here. I remember how nervous she was when she was just singing to me last night.

I finally found the doors, showing my ticket to the guard and making my way in. I took a seat, watching as Presley made her way to the front of the stage and sitting down criss-cross. Everyone clapped and cheered for her and I did the same.

She strummed her guitar before she started singing. Amazing is the only word to describe her voice. The room got quiet as everyone hushed to listen to her voice as it rang around the room.

"And isn't it great to find that you're really worth nothing?" She sang, hitting the chord on her guitar perfectly. My mouth gaped open at the amazingness of her voice. It shouldn't be possible for one to sound that good.

She finished the song, before waving to the crowd and walking off the stage. I stood up, clapping louder than anyone else in the room. People around me started standing up and clapping too. Soon after everyone got quieted down, everyone headed to the exit. I wanted to come see the whole show, but I was in the middle of a meeting. A boring on in fact. I was barely able to sneak out of there, saying I had an important errand to run, before Zayn caught me red-handed.

"You're going to watch her show aren't you?" He had asked as I was pushing the door open.

I slowly turned around. "Who's show?" I asked him. I knew he was smart enough to tell that I was lying right to his face.

"You're not fooling us." He said, I almost thought he was mad, before he cracked a smile. "You're getting back to your old ways, stalker."

I could feel myself blushing, I didn't like that fact that I had stalked Presley and purposely ran into her at a major theme park in a large city in a country that I wasn't from. Now, I'm sneaking off to watch her show while wearing low-profile clothes. Not stalkerish at all.