Chapter 32

I watched as Harry rolled my suitcase over to the bathroom. He stepped in and put in my make-up, my toothbrush and anything else I would need on this trip. My head pounded as I focused on his slim body. He exited the bathroom, looking up, his eyes meeting mine.

"Hey, I didn't know you were awake." He said as he left the suitcase and laid next to me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I said, nuzzling into his neck.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked, leaning up so he could look at me properly.

"For being sick, and you having to pack my suitcase for me, and pretty much take care of me like I'm a child." I told him. It sounded worse when I said it out loud.

He laid back, stroking my forehead. "It's not you're fault that you're sick. I'm fine with packing your suitcase and taking care of you. It's what I live for."

I looked up at him. "You live for packing my suitcase?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Not what I meant, but hopefully you know what I mean." He said, moving his head down so he could peck my lips.

"I can't believe you're still kissing me, even though I'm sick."

He pecked my lips again. "Eh, I like kissing you." He said.

This time I rolled my eyes at him. "Let's see if you'll be saying that when you're sick."

"I never get sick." He stated.

"That is the biggest lie I've ever heard."

"No it's not! I haven't gotten sick in forever!" He said to me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're weird."

"And you're beautiful." I cupped my hand around his cheek, pulling his lips to mine.

"What the heck are you two doing in bed? You've got a plane to catch!" A voice said, tearing us out of our kiss. We looked up to see Alana standing in the doorway, Niall right behind her.

"We're dead!" Harry said, pretending to go limp. His head flopped into my stomach, making me run my fingers through his curly hair.

"So dead. I can tell." Alana said. Harry lifted his head and climbed off of me.

"I'm not dead, but she's close to it!" He said, pointing a finger at me.

"Hey," I protested, throwing the covers off of my body and climbing off the bed. "I am in no way dead."

Harry stuck his tongue out at me as I made an "L" with my thumb and forefinger at him.