Chapter 18

Harry

"You've messed up big time." Louis said, first thing as we entered our hotel room. I took a seat on the couch and rested my head in my hands. The boys were silent. I knew exactly what I had done was wrong. I didn't even know the blond girl I had kissed, that was the worst part. We had only met about ten minutes before I kissed her, on live television.

"I know," I said, rubbing my temples. "Do you think Pres-" The ringing of my phone cut me off. It was Presley calling me.

"I'm guessing she found out." Niall said. I got up and went into another room before pressing the 'Answer' button. 

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Harry." She said. Her voice said it all, she sounded stuffed up and she was quieter than usual. 

"Listen Presley," My heart broke to pieces as I tried to go on. My voice choked and the tears spilled down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed. She said nothing on the other end, a hint that she was crying too.

"I...just think, we need to take a break." She said. 

"A break? We can fix this, I can fix this." I begged.

"I just think that we need a little time apart. Thanksgiving is coming up, and I want to spend time with my family. If we can really fix this, call me after Thanksgiving. If you can't find a way to fix this, then let's break up." She said sniffling.

"Okay," I said, more tears pouring out. "I love you."

"Goodbye Harry." She said, hanging up. I threw my phone, slid down the wall, buried my head in my arms, and cried. Once I started crying I couldn't stop. Someone came and rubbed comforting circles on my back. I rubbed my eyes and looked up. Liam gave me a sad smile. I buried my face in his chest, not able to keep the tears in. 

"It's going to be okay." He reassured, but I knew it wasn't.

Presley

I continued crying into Alexanders chest. After I hung up with Harry, Alexander took me into his arms. I cried and cried and cried.

"You okay? Want me to make you some hot chocolate?" He asked, running his hands through my hair. I nodded and he rose off the couch, walking into my kitchen.  I rubbed my wet, red eyes and and focused them on the TV. Alexander had put on some little kid Christmas movie, lately he's been ready for the holidays.

I watched as a little girl did the usual routine for Christmas Eve; Milk and cookies for Santa and a bucket of water for the reindeer. I smiled a little, knowing this is exactly what Judd is going to be doing on Christmas Eve.