Chapter 40

Read the authors note at the end, or don't whatever you want. :)

I scratched the back of my neck, slinging my backpack onto one shoulder while pulling my suitcase behind me. Heaven knows why I decided to pack so much. As far as I knew, we were only here for four days, but we would be attending multiple parties and an award event. I nervously took a breath, not ready to face Harry. "Relax," Alana said, sensing my uneasiness. "It's just a rumor, we know the truth. The only one Harry should believe is you, not those magazines." I stayed quiet as we walked to where Niall and Harry were standing, signing autographs for a few girls. Niall smiled as the girl complimented him. The youngest looking girl was talking to Harry, she couldn't have been older than eight, and he was telling her something that made her laugh.

They finished signing and the girls walked away just as Niall and Harry looked up to see me and Alana walking towards them. Harry's face broke out in a smiles, as did Niall's. I laughed as Harry ran towards me, picking me up and swinging me around. He set me down and planted his lips firmly on mine.

"I've missed you so much." He said, after we pulled apart.

"It's only been a month." I smirked at him.

"Feels like years." He said, kissing me again. After we pulled apart, he grabbed my backpack off my shoulder and slung it onto his, also grabbing my suitcase. He grabbed my hand with his free one and we walked to where Niall and Alana were having their reunion.

"Are you guys ready for four days filled with fun?" Niall asked, grabbing Alana's bag and her hand. Together we all walked out together. Paparazzi stood by, snapping pictures of all of us. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at some of them, catching them off guard.

"Yeah," I said.

"I believe the correct answer is 'yeah!'." Harry said and I smiled at him.

"Yeah! I am!" I mocked.

He rolled his eyes at me and I poked his side. He playfully glared at me as Niall explained the schedule for the next four days.

"Tonight we have the concert, and a small after-party. It's not huge so you don't have to wear dresses or anything. Tomorrow we have a free day, of which we will be going bowling. The next night we have an awards show, that's not really big either, but you do need to dress up. And the last day we will be spending watching movies because its supposed to rain, and the next morning you two fly home. Sound exciting?"

Alana nodded and I did too. "How many people are supposed to be at this after-party tonight?" Alana asked.

"Not very many. You'll probably know most the people there." Harry said.

We arrived to Harry's Range Rover, and the boys put our bags in the back before opening our doors for us. I climbed in the front seat next to Harry. He quickly grabbed my hand and automatically starting tracing small circles with his thumb. He turned on the radio, the song "Ever Enough" by A Rocket To The Moon playing. I started singing along, as did he.