Chapter 10

Dedicated to Bree_Hansen221 because she owes me icecream and I love her. :)

"You're so stupid!" I said, playfully pushing Harry. I wrung my hair out, along with my clothes, and headed for the gate. "Alana's probably so drunk by now!"

"Relax," He said, wringing out his shirt. "She can't be that drunk." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You don't know Alana that well." He rolled his eyes at me while I opened the gate. Stepping out onto the road, I started walking in the direction of the party. Harry joined me by my side and took my small hand in his large one. We were both too scared to talk about this kiss, or atleast I was. I had never been in a realtionship, let alone kissed. I don't know how to talk about these things.

We were soon met by booming music and drunk people wandering around my neighborhood. "Looks like we're here." I said to Harry as we walked up the driveway. "You go inside to find her, and I'll look around outside." I pointed him off as I walked around the house. Like there was an hour ago, people were sprawled out everywhere. I don't know how Alana can stand to be in this kind of environment. I saw a blonde head of hair making it's way through the crowd. I was sure it was Alana.

"Alana!" I screamed, moving closer. "Alan- Ashley?" I said, staring into the piercing blue eyes of Ashley Leonard.

"Presley!" She screeched. "Oh my gosh I've missed you! How has your summer been? Why are you wet?" I gave her a weird look. She has never been this nice to me. She always glared at me in the hallways at school, she even slapped me because the boy she liked, liked me.

"Uh, hi?"

"Presley, I think we started off on the wrong foot. Do you think we can be friends? Look you can slap me, right now, do it." She raised my hand for me, trying to make me slap her.

"Uh, I'm fine. Have you seen Alana?" I said, looking around.

"No I haven't but I'll help you find her!" She siad, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"Oh goodie."

*Harry*

"Alana!" I shouted, pushing my way through the crowd of people. Everyone was too drunk to recognise me. Whoever was throwing this party is probbably going to get arrested for all the drunkies and the loud music. "Alana!" I shouted once again.

I looked around, scanning every part of the room. Finally I saw her, she was asleep on the couch. I walked over to her and realized she didn't have her shoes on. "Alana, wake up." I said, shaking her. She didn't budge. "Alana, come on we've got to take you home." Her eyes fluttered and she sat up. She looked around dazily and tried to get up, faling miserably. "Oh second thought, sit here for a moment."

I got up from my crouching position and looked round for her shoes. I had no clue what they looked like, but everyone else was wearing their shoes, so how hard could it be? I found myself crawling around people looking for her shoes. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a boy about sixteen years old holding a familiar sandal, about to drop it off the staircase.

"Excuse me!" I said, over the loud music. "Can I please have that shoe?"

The boy looked at me like I had two heads. "Uh, yeah. But I d-don't really think it's y-your style. Sorry man." He slurred. I rolled my eyes in response and held my hand out for the shoe. He dropped it off the staircase and i had to lunge for it. Finally getting the shoe in my hand, I searched for the other one.