Chapter 16

"Ouch," I said sitting up on the couch. I looked around for Harry, not seeing him anywhere. Judd was gone too, at school most likely. I stood up and stretched, yawning in the process. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to calm it down a bit. The house was quiet except for the slight rustling I heard, coming from up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, peeking into my room. Harry was rummaging through his suitcase, shoving everything into it.

"Presley," he said with a sympathetic look. " The boys and I have to go work on the album a little more. Some of the recordings were deleted."

"But you just got here."I said, pleading with my eyes for him to stay.

“I know, I know. I promise I’ll be back after the albums out. I promise.” He took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. “I’ll be back.” He whispered.

I watched as he gathered his remaining things. He wrapped his arms around me once more, and kissed me slowly. We reluctantly let go and he walked out my bedroom door, down my stairs, and out my front door to the cab that had pulled up. Just like that. I felt sick to my stomach, which had happened the time before when I had to leave Harry.

I poured myself a bowl of cereal before sitting down on the couch. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my sweats, making me groan and angrily answer.

“Hello?” I snapped.

“Get packed.” Said Mr. Cook. “You and Alexander are flying to L.A.”

*****

“That flight was shorter than I thought it would be.”  Alexander said.

"I don't get why we didn't just drive." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"True." He said as we walked through the airport. "How did he get here so fast?" He asked quietly as we approached Mr. Cook.

I shrugged. "Magic." 

"Hello guys," Mr. Cook siad. "Here's your hotel adress, and room numbers." He said, rushing into everything, which ended in shoving us into a limo awaiting us.

When we arrived at the obviously expensive hotel, a bellhop gretted us and took our bags to our rooms. They were right next to each other on the sceond to top floor of this 50 floor hotel.

"Want to have dinner later?" Alexander asked as he opened the door to his suite.

"Yep I"m just going to take a quick power nap." I said, resigning to my room and closing the door.

*******

October 9th, The Ellen Degenres Show. 2:45 p.m.

"Are you guys all ready? Got everything you need? Are your mics are one?" Mr. Cook said frantically.