Prologue*

*Disclaimer
I am 20 years old, in college and married. I wrote this before I even got into high school. Please be kind and respect that I had no writing skills when I wrote this. I will be working on revising it soon. Thank you.

-Bryn*

Word of advice: Think before you post embarrassing videos of yourself on YouTube. You never know who will be watching them. Also, when playing Truth or Dare, never, and I repeat, never, choose dare. Especially when you're with your best friend, they no how to ruin your life, not that mine was necessarily ruined.

It all started with a dare. My best friend Alana and I were sitting on my bedroom floor, eating ice cream and being idiots. We started playing truth or dare and me, being the daredevil, got dared to post a video of me doing stupid things on Youtube.

All I did was say "Hey Alana, under these clothes...I'm naked." Stupid stuff like that and then I sang "The Campfire Song Song" from SpongeBob with my guitar. Stupid right? Well my video started getting a lot of views and I got comments saying 'Do more!' or 'You're a good singer! Do another video!' I really didn't want to, thinking it wasn't a good idea. Eventually I gave in and started posting more videos.

I opened up a twitter and I have thousands of followers. All because of a dare video. Little did I know that the famous Harry Styles was watching, and I didn't know he had become my stalker.

************************************************************************************************************

Probably the most random story ever. Oh well, hope you enjoy! (:

Copyright © 2012 BrynliLovesNiall