6

| 6. Farewell, Vivi |
Arc of Arabasta

The palace held a banquet for Crocodile's defeat. The palace dining hall is lively. Way too lively.

Nezuko smiled at this sight. It reminded her of how her brother and his friends eat, they were really loud. It also comes with fighting and chasing each other for dumb reasons.

"Nezuko-chan, aren't you going to eat?" Vivi asked, happiness clearly shown on her face. They were all sitting in the dining hall, and Luffy is a monster when it comes to eating. He almost inhaled the food and Chopper.

"No, I'm not hungry." She declined politely. Her body still didn't fully digest the feast Mihawk gave to her.

"If you say so, but if you change your mind there's plenty of food!"

Nezuko just hummed in response.

The straw hats are a bunch of interesting people. Looks like traveling with them will cause trouble and fun at the same time. They're nice too. I bet her brother would like them.

"I'm sorry I can't travel with you guys! I love my country! I can't leave! I hope you still consider me as your friend." Vivi cried on the speaker.

Nezuko and the crew set sail before the navy will arrive. They waited for Vivi but unfortunately, the princess can't come.

"VIVI-" Luffy was about to shout but Nami interrupted.

"We can't respond to her, Luffy. The marines will think she's part of us and she will get in trouble!" Nami scolded the man.

"Ah, I see. Let's show her our friendship mark then!" Luffy suggested and everyone agreed. They took off their bandages and she saw an x mark on their arm.

Nezuko got confused but she guessed she wasn't there when they made the friendship mark. She wants to show that she's Vivi's friend too.

"Oh, I forgot Nezuko isn't there when we made this. Ussop, go paint her the mark." Luffy ordered while grinning.

But before Ussop could find his paint materials, Nezuko already cut an x mark on her arm using her nails, thick blood coming out. She has full control over her blood now, so she did not let it burn the ground when the blood fell.

"Nezuko-chan! You didn't have to do that you know!" Nami worriedly said.

"We don't have time to show her if Ussop searches for his materials." She only smiled.

They all raised their arms, showing their friendship mark. This made Vivi cry again.

"Thank you, guys! I hope we meet again!"

"We need to bandage your arm Nezuko! Why did you hurt yourself! The wound is pretty deep, it might leave a scar!" Chopper scolded the demoness.

"You're so stupid, Nezuko! Shishishi." Luffy also scolded Nezuko.

"Your precious skin is damaged, Nezuko-chan~" The cook faked a tear.

"Damn ero cook. Could you shut up?"

"Whatcha say?!"

"PFFT HAHAHAHAHA. I'm fine, everyone. Look." She showed her arm and there's no trace of the injury left.

"What?! That's impossible! The wound was there earlier!" Chopper said, shocked.

Ussop checked her arm. "There's definitely no wound here. How the hell did that happen?"