11

| 11. Everyone has secrets |
Skypeia Saga

"Chopper, I'm leaving the ship on your watch. You can take care of yourself right?" Nezuko said, pulling a vine from a tree to make sure it'll not break.

Back in Arabasta, she asked Luffy if she can take her boat with her since both the boat and the sword are her treasure. The others used her small boat to cross the island while she eat the boiled sharks.

She doesn't want to get wet again, so she decides to use a tree vine to swing from here to there.

"Yep! I'll watch the ship with my life!" Chopper assured her.

"That's good to hear! Well then, see ya!"

-

Nezuko jumped from tree to tree. She admits that she doesn't know where she is going. But if ever her stroll won't end up well, she'll just go back to the ship. So far she didn't face a foe yet. But she knows that they aren't alone.

Fifteen—no. More people. She sensed more presence coming from outside of Upper Yard. Other than God and his army, their aura is black, as if planning to massacre the place. She guessed that it was the violent tribe people again. They must've got a business unfinished going on.

And she's right. After a while of traveling and doing nothing productive, she saw their pack just a few trees in front of her carrying a bunch of weapons and bazookas. She recognized their leader, he was the one who attacked them in the white sea before.

Nezuko's eyebrows met. That wasn't very nice of him. The crew did nothing to them, they attacked us for no reason!

"If you don't want to die, go back to the blue sea immediately! Don't do anything funny or else we'll eliminate you with Enel!"

Nezuko hid behind a tree. Their leader seems to be talking to someone.

"What did you say, asshole?! Come on, I'll beat you up! I'll pay you for what you did back then with interest!"

Nezuko's eyes widen when she heard the voice of her captain. She went out from her hiding spot and faced the tribe's leader. Letting out a fair amount of conqueror's haki, pink aura knocked out some of the Shandia warriors.

Even their leader fell on his knees because of the energy.

"What the-who did that?!" Wyper looked around and coming from the shadows, a girl with pink eyes revealed herself. She's burning in some pink-colored aura.

"This familiar pink energy,"

"Nezuko?!" Her friends shouted.

"If you're planning to beat up God, it's no use. You can't even tolerate a mere girl's mantra." She coldly said, staring Wyper in the eye. Then she shifted her sight to her friends.

"Nezuko-chaaaan! Did you miss me?" Sanji spin in heart eyes.

"Luffy-san! Can I go with you?" Nezuko waved her hand a few times, and her heavy aura immediately changed. Completely ignored Sanji.

"Shishishi! Let's go, Nezuko!"

"I apologize for what I did. Your friends will wake up soon. God detected your presence the moment you entered this island. He plans to play with us all. My crew isn't your enemy." She tapped Wyper's shoulder before jumping onto her friend's boat.