15

| 15. Foxy Pirates Vs. Straw Hats |
Davy Back Fight

"I can't believe you agreed to something like that! It's clearly a trap!" Nami scolded her captain after beating him up while Luffy is kneeling on the grass muttering sorry.

"We can't back out now, Nami-swan. It's a disgrace to our name if we do that."

Nezuko is carrying Chopper in her shoulders. She ran around the area, fascinated about the long characteristics of the island.

"Wooooow. Even the trees are long. I can't see the top." Chopper said in amusement.

"Nami-san, can I climb the trees?" She tugged the hem of Nami's shirt.

"You can climb trees Nezuko?!" Exclaimed Chopper in shining eyes.

"Absolutely not. Why would you climb the trees when it's very tall! You and Chopper might fall and be put on danger!" Nami scolded the two.

Nezuko's expression saddened. "B-but-"

"No buts, Nezuko-chan. Just listen to Nami-swan. Also, the game's about to start. Let's have fun there, alright?" Sanji patted Nezuko's head.

She just gave a small nod.

"Don't be sad, Nezuko. You and Chopper can climb the trees when the game ends." Robin whispered.

"Really?!" She and Chopper whispered-shouted. The reindeer went down to hug Robin in the leg.

"I heard that! You're spoiling them too much, Robin!" Nami complained.

The archeologist just chuckled.

-

The foxy pirates looks so suspicious. But the opening ceremony started anyway. Both pirate captains are in the stage, facing in front of the crowd. The host from Foxy Pirates is called Porche.

There are three rules to follow. First, the only way to take back Jolly Rogers, crew mates, or anything else is through davy back fight. Second, anyone taken by the winner must swear loyalty to that ship's captain immediately. Third, if your Jolly Roger is taken, then you can't have it again. If you break the rules, you'll be dishonored as a pirate.

For Nezuko, the rules are easy to understand. But she doubts the enemy would follow them. They might be planning for some cheats and tricks so she needs to be alert. She'll just go with the flow for now.

"Nezuko-chan, cotton candy?" Sanji offered her. She gladly accepted it and muttered a simple, 'thank you'.

"Nami-san, are you okay?" Nezuko hugged the navigator.

"Oh, Nezuko. We barely just got out of trouble and here we go again." Nami hugged back, squeezing Nezuko.

"I forgot to tell you all that I have a phobia called games and race phobia." Ussop whispered in the back.

Both the navigator and the sniper are gloomy. Muttering how they'll die before they achieve their goal because of their captain's shitty decision making.

"Round one! Donut race! Participating in this round is the entire Straw hat's crew!"

"Round two's groggy king! Participating in this round from the straw hats are Sanji, Zoro and Chopper!"

"Participating in round three's run around roller is Luffy, Robin, Nami, Ussop and Nezuko!"

Foxy the silver fox watched the Straw hat's crew from the stage.