28

| 28. Ugly ass warlord |
Thriller Bark

"SUGOIIIIIIIIII!" Luffy exclaimed while Chopper on the side dropped all his medical supplies in shock.

Chopper checked in many times to make sure he isn't hallucinating. The hand she cut off on the floor was reduced to ashes. And she's perfectly fine.

"How is this possible?!"

"Of course we do. Don't ever think that we're going to abandon you because you're different." Robin gently said. The others agreed in unison.

"Uh, so what exactly is a demon?" Ussop asked, trying his best not to be rude.

"Man-eating monsters," Nezuko said casually which scared Ussop and Chopper.

"WHAAAAAT?!" The sniper and the doctor hugged each other.

"Don't worry, I'm not like them."

After a while of explaining, the straw hats finally understand it. Though she left some of course. Like the fact that she's not from this world. Also, the fact that she's the last demon in her era and the first demon in this world.

-

A happy memory of the straw hats accepting Nezuko after revealing that she isn't human and forgiving her for hiding it from them.

But that's not the case right now.

Some scary shit is chasing Nezuko. She's screaming her lungs out when she kicked a hideous injured old man's head and then ran away fast.

You see, their idiot of a captain opened a weird barrel they found floating in the sea and somehow they ended up here.

An island-like-pirate-ship run by a mad doctor and an ugly ass warlord.

This place traumatized Nezuko.

They also met a talking skeleton earlier who Luffy invited to join the crew. Which made her wrap her body around Robin all the time because she was scared.

A pervert skeleton asked to see Nami's panties. Nezuko got so pissed that she attempted to slap the skeleton but the guy is tall as fuck, and Nezuko is just a mere shortcake. Nami kicked him anyway.

Brook's shadow is stolen by the warlord and he already got an eye on their ship. Luffy insisted to check it out and take Brook's shadow back. Ussop, Chopper, and Nami used the mini-merry to go ahead but never came back.

Some invisible force tried to harass Robin's body and make fun of the crew that Nezuko desperately want to cut in half.

But suddenly the waves got bigger and got Sunny stuck on a sticky spider web. They decided to search for the three and check the island out.

To add salt to the wound, Nezuko got separated from Robin and the others. Now she's running away from the zombies, crying and shouting like Zenitsu.

She could easily get rid of the zombies but they're ugly as hell!

Tanjiro would scold her for being judgemental but she's just telling the truth!

Cutting and kicking everything that's on her way. With a scream and a heart attack. Lots of tears.

She's terrified that she's becoming Zoro. A person who sucks at directions.

She's been running around on the whole island for a while and she came across some negative ghost who went through her and made her depressed.