36

| 36. Nezuko's bro |
Sabaody Archipelago

"They made the celestial dragons mad! Run!" Everyone except Heart, Kid, and Straw Hats Pirates ran outside. It caused a stampede that made it difficult for the royal guards to come inside.

Just who is the masked person? How strong is he? Everyone can feel it, that person is dangerous.

"Y-you're insane!" Hatchan managed to say, looking up to Nezuko.

"This is bad! Onii-sama can't speak anymore! He's disfigured!" Shalulia exclaimed.

"Do you know the consequences of hurting a celestial dragon, mere commoner?!" Rosward yelled shooting bullets at Nezuko.

Nezuko felt her stomach grumble as the bullets engrave on her flesh. It's been one week since she ate.

She regretted refusing Zenitsu's offer to buy her food. Her body is built differently. Not like humans, her body would continue to function even if there's only a chunk of food in her stomach. But if that chunk runs out, so is her energy.

If that happens and there's no food around, sleep is the solution! Her body wasn't like this when she was turned into a demon but Tamayo's medication changed her body. She didn't bother to dodge and let the bullets hit her. Nezuko fell to the ground, every drop of her blood started to burn everything it touched.

I want a freshly baked baguette. Then she fell asleep.

"You're finally dead! You're just a mere human after all!" Rosward is relieved. Maybe he was just hallucinating earlier. It couldn't be possible for a person to just scoop a bullet buried in the flesh!

"Masked guy!" All the straw hats shouted.

Tanjiro saw how the masked person fell after being shot. He refuses to believe that the guy is dead with just a bullet!

"Eh? He's dead?" Kidd is disappointed.

The floor the masked guy laying on started to burn. Tanjiro couldn't move when he realized who the person is.

The person's hatred for celestial dragons. The person's blood burning the floor.

It's a blood demon art.

The person is not a he, she's a she.

Tanjiro's little sister.

He can't be mistaken!

"Nezu-" Tanjiro stood up but Sachi and Bepo stopped him from doing so.

"What are you doing?! Let's not interfere!"

"Tanjiro-ya. Calm down." Law warned.

It's his little sister they're talking about!

"I'm calm. I'll see you outside later." Tanjiro pulled his arms from Sachi and Bepo. He inn in Nezuko's direction.

"Tanjiro-kun!" Penguin yelled.

"Get back here! Don't let your kindness run over you again!" Tanjiro heard Bepo shout.