17

| 17. Losing Memories Pt. 2
Nezuko's Swordplay |
Ocean's Dream

Zoro woke up in an unfamiliar ship's nest. He's silently listening to their conversation. It looks like they're in the same situation as him. All he remembers was he encountered the famous golden haired first class bounty hunter called Zenitsu. He challenged him to a duel but the guy said he didn't have the time for his bullshit and just hit him in the neck, causing him to be knocked unconscious. The incident pissed him off so much.

He has no idea what's going on, so he might as well leave this ship. He jumped down from the bird's nest. There are several unfamiliar people on the dock looking like they're about to leave as well.

"Zoro-san? I thought you left?" A short-haired girl carrying a raccoon on her shoulders approached him. 

"Huh? Who are you?" Zoro asked. He saw what was hanging on the girl's waist. If he's not wrong, he recognized it's a supreme-grade sword.

"When you ask a person's name, you must introduce yourself first. Right?" Nezuko said.

"Your observation haki sucks after all. So you did fall asleep." The girl massaged her temple. The raccoon dog hugged the girl tighter when it saw him.

"Haki? What's haki?" Robin whispered.

The swordsman's brows furrowed. "I'm Roronoa Zoro."

"The pirate hunter?" Sanji asked.

"W-what's a pirate hunter doing here?" Ussop stuttered. His knees are shaking.

"I'm Nezuko. We are in Going Merry owned by the Straw Hats Pirates." She politely introduced herself.

"Tss. Pirates huh?" Zoro's stare became intimidating.

"Y-yes! I have 8000 crew to back us up! Be aware, pirate hunter!" Ussop bluffed.

"I see. So you're high profile pirates. Looks like I'll have a good catch today." Zoro began drawing out his sword, which scared the shit out of Ussop.

"Nah. He doesn't have a single bounty. It's worthless." Robin said making Ussop fall face first.

"Stop it, Zoro-san. You can't hurt anyone." The girl gave an or-else-I'll-cut-your-head look. Her voice is serious and her stare is cold.

Zoro froze a bit. There's a slight intimidating pressure coming from the girl. He ignored it. He's supposed to be hunting pirates and defeat the strongest swordsman.

"Tss. Whatever. I'm outta here." He jumped off to the sea to swim to the island.

"Stupid Zoro-san. I was about to say that we're sailing there later!" She just made an annoyed face.

"Ignore that guy, Nezuko-chan! We have to talk about what to do once we get on the island. If we're fortunate enough, we'll encounter the one who made the horn sound." Sanji said.

Nezuko sighed. "Alright. Guess we have to spend another night here. Try your best to not fall asleep."

-

Night time. Nezuko's eating candies. She's on Merry's railings, staring at the air. She insisted that Robin should sleep while she and the others stand guard. But the guys fell asleep after waiting for hours.

Nezuko didn't let her sleepiness eat her this night. She noticed that she was out of candies so she went down the railings. She froze when she heard the horning sound again.

Robin immediately burst out of the women's room after hearing the sound. She slapped everyone using her powers to wake them up.

A child is holding a large seahorse on Merry's head.