21

| 21. Bunch of unfortunate events |
Water 7 Saga

Everything's fucked up.

Robin and Nezuko are missing but the crew has this feeling that they're together somewhere.

Nami is still depressed about what happened to Ussop and looks like her depression will get worst as the situation gets deeper. Iceberg, the cool mayor of Water 7 and the owner of Galley-La that Nezuko liked has been shot.

Luffy and Nami went to check it out only to find out that they were blamed for the shooting incident. Apparently, Nico Robin is the one who shot the mayor and an unknown swordswoman who followed Nico killed a person in front of Iceberg.

Chopper and Sanji went out to look for the two too while Zoro as usual, just stayed on the rooftop for his own reasons. 

A storm surge called Aqua Laguna is arriving soon. The strong and cold winds are proof. The people started patching up their houses and packing up for evacuation too.

There's another party that's going to be involved other than the straw hats and Galley-La. When Luffy and Nami found Ussop lying unconscious on the ground, the monster trio wrecked the whole Franky house and beat up the Franky family members. Cutty Flam known as Franky got so angry that he wants to avenge his friends.

He swore on his tight speedos, he will get revenge.

But before he can make an entrance, he and his two square sisters suddenly got dragged by someone fast.

Franky didn't even get the chance to react. The person let them down when they reached their destination. Franky was harshly dropped to the ground face-first while the square sisters gently reached the floor. They found themselves in the slums of the city.

"What the—WHO ARE YOU?! I WAS ABOUT TO BEAT UP THE STRAW HATS!" The cyborg fumed.

"Oh my, the wind ruined my hair!" Both females complained, doing a jojo pose.

A black-haired with orange tips girl is standing before them. If she has anything eye-catching, it would be her eyes and sword. She looks stoic and calm but Franky can tell that she's dangerous.

"As if I'd let you. Your family of yours hurt my friend. But I won't talk about it for now. You know, the government is after the blueprints right?" Nezuko said, startling Franky.

"You two, leave us alone." Franky said in seriousness. The square sisters nodded and walked away.

Now there's only the two of them.

"How do you know about the blueprint? Are you one of them?" He looks like he's about to attack.

"I don't exactly know about the blueprint. There's a government agency that has been assigned to do a mission here in Water 7. Their mission is to recover the blueprint but I don't know why Nico Robin is involved."

"Nico Robin? The devil that shot Iceberg?! Are you perhaps the shortcake that killed a shipwright—"

"Watch your words, Franky. I didn't kill anyone, not yet. Don't try to get back to the straw hats. I will know and I will personally cut your precious jewels off you if you do. The blueprint or something. Don't hand it to them. Ever." She tapped the cyborg before walking away.

-

"What do you mean Robin shot Iceberg?! And Nezuko killed Lucci?! We're framed for attempted murder and murder?!" Nami exclaimed from a tree. 

Luffy got into a fight with Galley-La workers when he bumped into Paulie, who looks like he was about to explode. The top shipwrights launched an attack one by one, saying that they lost a comrade and almost lost the mayor because of his crew. Nami and Luffy barely escaped.

"I don't believe it." Luffy stubbornly said.

"I don't either. There must be an explanation for this!" Nami pulled her hair in frustration.

"Let's ask Ice pops then. I want to know what happened."

"But the whole island is after us! You better have a plan! Wait, Luffy—that damned rubber guy!" Nami just watched how Luffy swung from here to Iceberg's office, breaking inside.

As expected, the people chased after Luffy but fortunately, Khalifa was there to help him. Luffy got inside Iceberg's room.

"Ah, straw hat Luffy. What business do you bring here?" Iceberg said, still laying on his bed.

Luffy's brows furrowed. "I want to know why are you accusing us for the crimes we didn't do."

"I saw Nico Robin with both of my eyes, pointing a gun at me. However, the swordswoman helped me by knocking Nico's apprentice unconscious. I know the traitors because of her. They want you pirates to take the blame. Let's just keep the act for now."

Luffy gritted his teeth and continued to listen.

"The swordswoman is on her way to save Nico Robin, who will be taken to Enies Lobby later. According to her, Nico Robin sacrificed herself so that the world government would not come after you." Iceberg added.

"Robin." Luffy worriedly whispered.

Iceberg pointed a gun at Luffy. "Now get out of here." The raven-haired captain nodded in agreement. The mayor pulled the trigger and Luffy purposely threw himself into the door, causing it to shatter.

All the shipwrights that are standing guard outside Iceberg's room, the citizens, and Kalifa's attention went to Luffy. The rubber man got up and started running.

"It's Mugiwara no Luffy! Capture him!"

"Are you okay, Iceberg sir?!" Kalifa 'worriedly' approached the mayor.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry too much. Can you call Paulie for me please?" 

-

After Sanji and Chopper warned Ussop about the coming Aqua Laguna, they fortunately bumped into Nezuko.

"Nezuko! Did you meet Robin?"

"Yep! How are you guys doing?"

"I'm fine, Nezuko-chwaan. So where is she?"

"Robin will depart this place later using the sea train. The city is on chaos. The crew are at the center of the city. Chopper, I have this feeling that something bad might happen to the citizens. So can you back there and join Luffy, Nami and Zoro?" Nezuko said, kneeling to match Chopper's height.

"Alright! But what about Sanji?"

"Hai, Nezuko-chan?"

"Sanji-san and I will sneak inside the sea train that's Robin is going to take."

"Huh? Where will Robin go?"

"Enies Lobby."