46

| 47. Whereabouts |

A/N: This chapter is just full of people screaming tbh.

Getting slapped the shit out of you sounds kinda stupid way to die.

Or not.

They're not dead! Thank goodness.

Zoro

He woke up in a soft bed, body still aching. Slowly opens his eyes only to found out that he's rolled in bandages.

"I'm alive. Where am I?" He whispered to himself while rolling his sight to look around.

Then he remembered what happened in Sabaody.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA—" Zoro screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Peron sitting on the chair beside him woke up, and almost had a heart attack first thing in the morning because of Zoro.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

Zoro recognized the woman. She's the ghost princess they fought back in Thriller Bark!

"Where's my sword? Where am I?" Zoro forced himself to get out of bed.

"I'm not gonna return your sword. Take this!" Perona let out a negative ghost.

It hit Zoro. "I'm such a piece of garbage. I'm sorry to be alive."

Then he passed out again.

By the time Zoro woke up, Perona was hugging him.

Zoro can't move, feeling like he's wrapped in a thick layer of bandages.

"Kumacy....." Perona whispered.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Zoro is looking like a stuffed teddy bear.

"Shut the hell up! Your voice is not cute!"

"Ew, get off me. I'm leaving!"

"This is my castle! You're staying here! You'll be my teddy bear!"

Actually, it's not her castle. She just found this place yesterday. Then out of nowhere, she found Zoro unconscious outside.

This place is probably owned by a girl—since she has a huge portrait painting holding a sword in the living room.

The girl was so pretty and cute. Not like Zoro.

Perona feels like she saw the girl somewhere before.

She's probably a princess who doesn't need a knight in shining armor. A swordswoman princess who lives in her castle!

"No way! I need to leave as soon as possible!" Zoro yelled.

"Urgh. Fine. The exit's that way." Perona pointed to the door.

But Zoro turned in the wrong direction.

"Hey! I just pointed the direction!"

Zoro's face reddened in embarrassment. "I know that!"

Zoro tore off the bandages and left.

He needs to find his swords.

As usual, he got lost just in a second. He's now somewhere downstairs.

"What the hell is this place?"

A castle? Probably. It's huge too. It looks well maintained.

"Hi, it's me again. Horo horo horo horo!" Perona's giant form appeared before him.

"What? You here to give my sword back? I could still fight you without my swords though." Zoro hissed at Perona.

"Of course not! I don't want to let you go, so you'll have to deal with me for a while! Horo horo horo horo!"

A giant negative hollow chased Zoro. He doesn't know where he's going, he just wants to escape the ghost.

"AAAAAAAAAGRORBSOSBOSBS—"

"I'm sorry I was born. I want to kill myself." Zoro knelt on the ground.

Zoro realized he was embarrassing himself again after the negative effect went out.

He immediately stood up, ignoring the fact that he was still injured.

Zoro's eyes widen when his sight landed on a certain portrait of a girl.

The person in the painting looks too much like her.

"NEZUKO?!"

Nami

"AAAAAAAAAH—" The old man.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Nami.

Nami hit the old man with her Clima Takt.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Calm down! I'm just trying to help you!"

A place full of old men. Seriously?

The only thing she remembered is fainting after Kuma said Nezuko almost killed the admiral. After that, she woke up on a strange island floating in the sky.

Franky

When Franky was frozen in the snow for refusing to wear a fur felt, he got himself surgery.

Two people rescued him. An old man and a child with their dog.

This place happen to be the Mechanical Island.

Unfortunately for Franky, the wintery place doesn't have cola. So they replaced his energy source with tea.

He's now a distinguished gentleman.

Chopper

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Chopper is scared. He doesn't know where he is. When he tried to escape, the large birds took him to their next and played with the reindeer.

"No, stop it! My head is spinning!"

Then he fell from the nest.

Chopper's now in the forest, eating fruits and convincing himself that his friends and he will meet after three days.

The next thing he knew is he got bonked by a human.

Everything felt hot, only to realize that he's about to be cooked!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HELP MEEEEEEEE!"

Sanji

To wake up in a beautiful woman's lap is a dream come true for Sanji.

Everything in this place is pink and red. And red is a symbol for romance.

He thought he was in heaven. A pretty lady? In a romantic place?!

This must be destiny!

But the situation here turned around real quick.

Elizabeth—the pretty lady who rescued him turned out to be a man with a woman's heart!

If this is a dream, this must be a nightmare!

"Sanji-kun! Don't run! You're one of us, right?"

Sanji here dumbly agreed about liking the dress cuz he thought Elizabeth wants to know if he would like the dress she's wearing.

"NO WAY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Come on now, Sanji-kun~~~"

"It's your destiny to be a damsel in distress! Wear a dress~~~~~"

"This is a free country! Just be yourself! You might get a handsome swordsman~~~hihi."

"TO THE HELL WITH THAT! FUCK OFF!"