37

| 37. dumb pirate captains |
Sabaody Archipelago

"I see, you already removed her cuffs. Guess I'll go back to gambling." Rayleigh looked at Camie who was on the ground, crying.

"Thank you so much, swordsman-chin!" Camie cried.

"Camie!" Pappug yelled and jumped into Camie.

"No worries. I'll go back to my crew now. And you shouldn't waste your money gambling, Rayleigh-san." Tanjiro turned to Rayleigh.

"It's been so boring these days. It's been a while since I saw you. Let your old man have some fun, geez." Rayleigh whined.

"Oi, what's going on here? Who are you two?" Franky asked, confused as much as the crew.

"You have the same power as Nezuko! Like the one you did earlier! It's so cool!" Luffy yelled with shining eyes. Nami kicked him.

"Huh? Haki?" Rayleigh raised his eyebrows in curiousness.

"Don't be carried away, Luffy! You, redhead guy in a boiler suit! I recognize your uniform! You're part of the Heart Pirates, aren't you? Why are you helping us?" Nami yelled.

"Nami! She's Nezuko's brother! Can't you see, he looks exactly like her!" Chopper.

"Huh?" Rayleigh shifted his sight to Tanjiro, confused about everything. And who's that person on Tanjiro's back?

Nami stopped and looked at Tanjiro who nervously looked away. He can tell that Nami is probably the scariest.

"Oh, I see it! He looks like Nezuko!" Nami smiled but her aura changed when she realized something.

"BUT YOU'RE STILL PART OF THE HEART PIRATES! AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! OUR SWEET NEZUKO HAS BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT OLD GUY BEHIND YOU?!" Nami pointed to Rayleigh.

Ussop had to cover her mouth for being so reckless. "Shut up, Nami! You know those two are dangerous, right? T-though Nezuko's bro isn't that scary."

"I'm still 76. Tanjiro, I didn't know you have a sister?" Rayleigh sweatdropped.

"I—I got separated from her?" Tanjiro lied to his teeth, making unimaginable faces. Not entirely a lie tho.

The whole crew deadpanned. Yep, he's totally Nezuko's sibling.

"Does that mean that you're a celestial dragon?" Robin asked.

"He's a what? Huh?" Rayleigh is probably drunk. Everything is coming too fast and it's sinking into his head slowly.

"Haha, I'm not! I'm sorry if I haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Silvers Tanjiro, I'm Nezuko's brother. This is Rayleigh-san." He introduced politely, beaming in brightness.

So bright! Who turned on the sun?

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm going to be the future king of pirates! Nice to meet you!" Luffy grinned ear to ear.

"Silvers? Like the dark king?" Robin wondered. Rayleigh on the side grinned.

"Yep! This man is Silvers Rayleigh!" Tanjiro casually said.

"Oh, I remember. I've been wanting to meet you, Straw Hat Luffy." Rayleigh.

"Do you know this guy?" Zoro turned to Luffy.

Luffy tilted his head. "Why? Why do you want to meet me?"

Rayleigh walked towards them.

"I didn't realize other pirates are watching. Your crew must be pretty strong to withstand that." Rayleigh talked about the pirates at the upper side of the auction house.