23

| 23. Two vice admirals and Pirates  |
Water 7 Saga

Nezuko's eyes are still puffy from all the straight-face crying she did when they burned Merry. She can barely see. Chopper tried to lessen the puff by putting some ice and somehow it worked.

Iceberg's ship rescued them when Merry fell apart. Luffy even begged for them to fix their precious ship but it's no use. They have to let go of Merry and let her rest.

Two days after the Enies Lobby incident. The whole city is busy fixing the buildings that Aqua Laguna destroyed. Galley-La company helped too, under the lead of Paulie. It made the city residents admire the shipwrights even more.

"Nezuko nii-chan! More fire tricks! More more!" Chimney shouted in amusement, running around her with her pet bunny.

"Hai, hai." Nezuko chuckled.

"Chimney, don't bother the girl." Kokoro said then she chugged a bottle of alcohol.

"It's totally fine, Kokoro-san." She said, doing some simple magic tricks that are spiced up with fire in front of Chimney.

Nami was glad that her tangerine trees are back as well as their belongings. As for Luffy, well, Luffy.

He's still unconscious but he's eating like crazy.

Chopper went to check on Franky family's injuries and now they're back. Nezuko just stayed in the building, eating the rock candies that Robin and Chopper bought back.

Speaking of Franky, the blue-haired shipwright suddenly burst into the room with booming energy. The square sisters are with him too.

"Yow! Are you guys supeeer?!"

Nezuko's brows furrowed, letting out annoyed puffs. She's still upset about what Franky did to their sniper.

"Franky? What are you doing here?" Sanji asked.

"Listen, I have something important to discuss with you." Franky suddenly said in seriousness.

Nezuko's eyebrow lifted in interest. Everyone listened.

"There's this tree called Adam tree. It's known to be the strongest wood ever. I wanted it, but I couldn't afford it. Fortunately, there's a bunch of pirates who carried the money I need." Franky.

"And that happens to be us?" Robin.

"Yes. I sincerely apologize for that. About the tree, I plan on making my masterpiece. A ship, to be exact."

"Why are you telling us this?" Nami asked. Nezuko is also curious.

"I want you to use my creation. I'm going to build a ship and give it to you."

What Franky said, shocked everyone.

"REALLY?! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE THE SHIP TO US?!" Nami happily said.

"Yes. Since it's your money in the first place."

"Why are you giving it to us? I mean, yes it's our money but building a ship is hard." Nezuko said.

"I dreamed of making a ship that would sail around the world just like how Tom made the Oro Jackson. And I'm hoping that you'll let me." Franky said, bowing.