44

| 44. fall of the straw hats |
Sabaody Archipelago

"Did she just?"

The whole place is frozen. All eyes are on the girl who possesses bloody red eyes.

Four grove islands have fallen. Everything is burning.

The admiral lay unconscious on the ground.

Considering that the admirals are called the strongest military force.

"CALL FOR BACKUP! WE GOT A POWERFUL OPPONENT!"

"THE ADMIRAL IS DOWN! FUCK, DID HE DIE?"

"CALL FOR MEDIC FIRST DUMBASS!"

A random marine rear admiral immediately contacted the headquarters.

"Hello. Marineford headquarters. Do you have reports?" The receiver said.

"We need backup! Send as many warships as you can! I'm suspecting that the Marie Jois destroyer is the one who caused this! The admiral is down!"

The receiver went silent before, "WHAT?! KIZARU?! WHAT'S THE SITUATION THERE?!"

"Sabaody mangroves are burning-some of our people are dead. Four trees have fallen. We are facing a powerful opponent!"

"Shit. We'll send backup immediately." The call ended.

Marines surrounded the outside part of the grove she was standing on. They're pointing all their weapons at her.

"You, girl! Hand over the admiral. Surrender or die!"

She just sweatdropped on the scene. She doesn't want to fight anymore.

The demoness discovered new things today. She can mix her blood demon art and haki!

She knows not everyone can be knocked out just by releasing conqueror's haki, but she'll do it anyways.

Building up a huge amount of haki, she let out a strong wave of conqueror's haki with a hint of her burning blood cell, knocking everyone and leaving a slight degree of the burnt mark.

"W-what the hell is this-" Squashed by the intimidating pressure coming from Nezuko.

I'm really sorry. You'll heal in a few days.

She took a glance at the unconscious admiral.

"You were so determined to make me an experiment subject earlier." She whispered.

On second thought, maybe he should die now.

Take his devil fruit.

We won, yay!

I could eat another bakery today.

No, let's eat Sanji-san's food.

TAKE HIS DEVIL FRUIT FIRST!

Zenitsu could use a powerful devil fruit.

Her brain is so loud today. What happened?

She's hungry too.

She can't be awake and hungry at the same time.

She sat next to the admiral and attempted to reach her hand to open up the admiral's body and take his devil fruit.

But she stopped when she felt the familiar presence of pawed warlord approaching.

"Nezuko. Stop it." Kuma.

She aggressively turned her head to meet Kuma.

Why does fate always find a way to interrupt what she wants to do?