35

| 35. aye, u remember me? |
Sabaody Archipelago

Running from the last grove to go to the first grove isn't that tiring, but her insides started to burn when she heard there's an auction house that sells people.

Nezuko arrived at the first grove earlier than Zenitsu. She decided that it's much better to stay in Zen's ship than to stroll because of the marines. But there's an auction? Selling people?

Terrible. Nezuko is pissed. Nezuko despises slavery.

Zenitsu's presence is far away from her. He's probably on some grove flirting with girls.

Nezuko figured out that she might need money if she wants to mess up the auction.

There's a person she needs to call. So she went to the nearest den den mushi booth and rented a snail. The snail picked up, much to her delight.

"Moshi moshi. Who's this?"

She smiled after hearing the familiar voice.

"Hello, Benn-san. It's Nezuko. I need your help."

There was a short silence before everything went loud.

"Nezuko?! It's been a while! How can we help you?" Shanks said in the line. His voice clearly sounds like he drank sake the whole day.

"Shanks-san! Uh, you mentioned that I have a bank account. B-but I don't know how to get money from there."

Shanks laughed on the other side of the line.

"You mean to withdraw money? I remember! Old geezer Mihawk is too old-fashioned to learn how banks work! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA—geez Yassop don't spill the sake!"

Nezuko snorted. "He's just four years older than you."

"He's in his forties! I'm just in my prime 37! Anyways, it's easy. I'll teach you how!"

"Thank you so much!"

Zoro was fine coming along with Tanjiro and Zenitsu. Zoro said he'll lead the way and suddenly, the two disappeared. They're probably lost.

Tanjiro attempted to tell Zoro he was going the wrong way but Law interrupted and said it was time for them to go.

"Didn't I go around here earlier?" Zoro confusingly asked himself. He's been walking around for three hours now.

"Zorooooooo! We're going to grove one!" A loud familiar voice yelled from above. Luffy is riding a flying fish like the ones on Duval's lair.

It was from Luffy. The captain stretched his arm and picked up Zoro from the ground.

"No, not this pattern again!" Zoro is slammed on the flying fish's back.

"Zoro! We're going to rescue Camie!"

"I swear I'm gonna cut you into two someday." Zoro managed to say.

"Sorry, Zoro."

Franky, Chopper, Sanji, Nami, Hatchan, and Pappug arrived at the auction house but it already started.