50

| 50. Dragon |

Ace is going to be executed.

The moment Luffy knew about this, he immediately wants to break inside where Ace is locked to save him.

Good thing people here in Amazon Lily are nice.

Yes, they tried to kill him at first but everybody makes mistakes sometimes.

Sanji would die if he's here. The island is full of strong women. He'll get killed for being a simp and for not fighting back.

Aside from all of that, he found out a cool thing his body can do when he fought the princess of Amazon.

He has the magic trick Nezuko does to make enemies collapse too. He found out this trick is called supreme king haki.

Luffy misjudged Hammock and her snake sisters. The snake empress was mean to him before. Maybe because he's a man? But whatever.

Hammock is tall for a woman. Even taller than Robin. She's pretty too. Sanji could not get near her without getting turned into stone for sure.

She's really nice. Well, at least to Luffy.

She even offered to help him break inside Impeldown which Luffy is grateful for.

He needs to save Ace and then find his crew again. Luffy already lost one brother before, he can't lose another.

Even if he needs to fight Garp and Inosuke.

Luffy is inside a warship that is going to Impeldown.

"Luffy, tell me about your crewmates," Hancock said affectionately. She lifted the teapot to pour him a cup of tea.

"Hmm, let me see. Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Ussop, Chopper, Brook our musician, Robin, Franky, and Nezuko...,"

"Nami? Robin?" Hancock felt a stinging pain in her chest and an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

Luffy has those girls on his ship that's why he rejected her proposal!

Is this what you call heartbreak?!

Hancock dramatically fell down.

"Oi, Hammock! Are you alright?" Luffy worriedly said. He helped her get up.

Like a lovestruck lady, Hancock overappreciated the simple gesture and assumed that Luffy's being nice because he feels the same way as her.

"I-it's Hancock, Luffy. Thank you...." The empress shyly said.

"Yeah?" Luffy went back to eating. It's his fifth plate now.

"A few hours from now, we'll arrive at Impeldown." Hancock informed Luffy.

Luffy finished his last chunk of meat before turning to the empress.

"I got it! Ne, do you think they have more meat?"

My Luffy is still hungry?! How can a wife leave his husband hungry?!

"I'll have meat delivered here asap! Don't worry, Luffy~~~~"

"Shishishi. Thanks a lot."

Batilgo

"Uh, who's this.....child?" Dragon awkwardly turned to Sabo.

👁️👄👁️

Nezuko shrank to a child to save energy after sparring with Sabo the next day. Blond dude's crazy strong ngl. He doesn't even have a devil fruit.