61

| 61. ? |
Marineford

They had been following every single move Nezuko made since she showed herself up. She was a big deal even before the announcement. If it weren't for that, no one would guess that she was a high-profile criminal. That announcement also serves as a warning. Nezuko should not be taken lightly.

Her battle performance proved her capabilities. Fighting two notorious warlords and destroying warships in just a short time! She is not to be messed with.

So when Nezuko suddenly stopped moving, all the people who desired the award for her head became alarmed.

One of those people is Gecko Moria. He is part of the Warlord League. His ears rang in excitement after hearing what the government declared earlier. Moria recognized the girl—she was one of the brats who fucked up his system and ship. He can clearly remember how Nezuko easily cuts through Oars' arm like nothing.

Oars was Moria's only special zombie. All his efforts in preserving Oars' body went to waste because of them. The memory of the Straw Hats makes him angry.

"Ne, Jinbei," Moria calls out to his opponent. Jimbe only replied with a fierce attack.

Jinbei, a fishman, was a warlord like Moria. However, things didn't go well for this bastard because of his own beliefs. Not like Moria cares.

"How about we collaborate? You and me. Let's capture Nezuko and share the prize." He says with a grin plastered on his face.

"I don't intend to be involved with you in any way possible. I don't care about her." His voice was firm and his brows were furrowed.

"What a shame. Boys," With a snap of Moria's finger, another wave of zombies appeared out of nowhere to attack the Fishman.

The warlord flew away laughing.

His zombies are enough to keep Jinbei busy while Moria comes up with a plan to successfully kill the destroyer and get that official government pass. There are billions of ways to use that pass to his advantage. There is bloodlust present in the air. They no longer have the desire to save or kill Ace.

Sengoku's move was smart and evil. He used Nezuko as a distraction and used this war as an opportunity to showcase her abilities to the world, thus making her the villain. You really can't assume that a person is good even when they say they are from the government. The government does cruel and shady business too.

Hearing a loud screech from the marine's side, Moria did not hesitate to look around and search for Nezuko. That girl managed to wreck ships. He must perform an attack before she makes another move. He is well aware that he is not the only one who wants her head given the bloodlust coming from the other warlords and the marines.

When Moria finally made his mind up, Nezuko suddenly stopped. Some part of the Marineford went silent. 

"What is she doing?" He whispered to himself. 

She was in the middle so she could be seen easily. It was a nice surprise. The warlord knew that all the people who also had intentions to kill her also became wary. His eyes caught a glimpse of Mihawk, who was just a few meters away from him. Moria saw the swordsman's eyes twitch under his fancy hat. Even the stone-cold bastard was alarmed. Does he want the prize on Nezuko's head too?