9

| 9. Red Eyes is Just an Illusion |
Skypeia Saga

"Robiiin. Help me beat Luffy up!" The raven-haired archeologist just chuckled. Nami is frustrated. She doesn't know why did she choose an idiot for a captain. She massaged her temple before cracking her knuckles.

"Haaaaah? Why only me? Nezuko doesn't want to go too!" The rubber man complained. The last thing he saw is Nami's demon form, eyes even redder than Muzan. In a blink of an eye, Luffy is buried in the cloud by Nami and Sanji. The two look pissed.

"I can't hurt Nezuko-chan!"

"You shouldn't beat ladies, asshole!"

Luffy let out a small sorry before being pulled out by Chopper and Ussop.

Nami is scary. Nezuko said to herself. After all, she's the only one who can solo the monster trio without haki.

"If you don't want to go, why don't you just stay in Conis' place, Nami?" Luffy approached the female.

"Then who would protect me? Nezuko could've come with me but she wants to beat up God too! Your influence is bad, Luffy! Oh, my lord. Please forgive my crew mates." Nami kneeled to the soft sand cloud and suddenly a bright light embraced her body.

Everyone deadpanned at the sight.

"I'll do what my captain wants since I never prayed to God before." Zoro grinned. Chopper looked at him with shining eyes.

"I don't think y'all understand! The moment I reached that island with a waver, I felt severe pressure crushing me! It's shouting that island is dangerous!"

Ussop tried to act brave but his shaking knees says either way. "Oh no, my allergies for dangerous-island-where-god-lives are kicking in."

Nezuko tapped Nami's shoulder. "It's no use telling them, Nami-san. They're stubborn." The demoness is surprised when Nami suddenly hugs her. Nezuko is almost out of breath because Nami keeps pushing her to her breasts.

"Sometimes I just wanna bury that captain of mine alive."

"You just did!" Everyone shouted.

-

Luffy, Sanji, and Ussop went back to Conis' house to deal with the leftover food and to discuss the certain island where God lives. Well, basically Luffy just eating the whole place dry while the other two do the work.

Meanwhile, at the ship. Zoro, Nami, Chopper, Robin, and Nezuko are waiting for the three to come back. Conis is there with them too. Nezuko, watching from the ship's bird's nest sensed an unsettling aura coming from the blond woman. She narrowed her eyes to the angel secretly.

While the other straw hats listened to Conis, the more Nezuko's doubt grew. However, she knew naturally that Conis is a nice person. She must have her reasons. But even if Conis betrayed her and the crew, she still wants to take down the false god.

"So you're saying that there's a special cloud current that can take us away from the White Sea?" Nami's eyes shined. Happy that she can avoid the mysterious island that screams danger.

"Yes. I can lead you there with my waver when your friends get back." The blond angel said with a smile.

The demoness switched her sight to Robin, who looks like she noticed something too. Robin is smart but she lacks observation.

"Yes! We can trick Luffy and Nezu.....ko."

It was too late when Nami realized Nezuko was with them. They all looked up to the bird's nest, making eye contact with the piercing red eyes of Nezuko. Demon curse cracks are also starting to show themselves.