12

| 10. Beating the shit out of God |
Skypeia Saga

"The festival's more fun if there are more people, right?" Enel said with a smug look on his face. An angel served him some dessert.

"Currently we have fifty divine soldiers and three priests. Including me, that makes 54 people." God munched a pineapple while looking at his subjects.

"There are fifteen Shandians that are already on the island, and more backup are headed here. Four blue sea people in the forest and four attempting to escape."

Seventy-seven people altogether. This will be an interesting survival fight. Enel doubts that the blue sea people can even leave this island alive. He's confident that they'll be stupid enough to play his game. But God can be wrong sometimes. The pirates who arrived here are extraordinary. He even failed to recognize one girl's presence, the most dangerous one in the crew.

-

Nezuko went with Robin, Luffy, Zoro, and Chopper. However, they got separated from each other when a giant snake with poisonous fangs chased the hell out of them.

What happened yesterday was still bothering Nezuko. She stayed awfully silent and doesn't have the energy to fight anyone. After she landed a long scratch on the snake's skin, she escaped with the guys.

They'll be fine. But she's worried about Chopper. His wounds aren't healed yet. Zoro's sense of direction is bad too. He'll probably enter God's temple without realizing it.

They aren't too far from her direction but she doesn't want to be a bother to them. Nezuko decides to just run around until she finds something interesting that can lead her to God.

She didn't expect to bump into Wyper's group again. Looks like she is in the part of the island where the priests' ordeals are located since she noticed strings everywhere. She doesn't want to interfere with their fight.

"I'm impressed that you know that these are string clouds. My strings are so fine that they can't be seen but are strong enough to stop grown men." A voice caught Nezuko's attention.

She is landed firmly on top of the strings, unnoticed by everyone. They seem to start a fight. She focused her sight on a certain person with a weird mustache and a giant ugly bird. She heard that he is a priest.

He must be the one who hurt Chopper and Merry. Nezuko felt her blood boil.

"Blood demon art: Explosive blood." She whispered, cutting her arm using her claws and letting the blood drip. All the strings burned in seconds. She quickly jumped on the nearest branch. Now everyone's eyes turned in her direction.

"It's you again!" The Shandians shouted. Wyper's eyebrows met together. The girl who knocked out his comrades is there. He knows the priests know how to use a mantra, but why didn't the string priests detect her presence?

Are they accomplices?

"Who are you?! What the hell did you do to my strings?! Are you a devil fruit user?!"

Nezuko looked at the priest coldly. The strings remind her of the demon art of a certain young demon who almost killed her and her brother back then. That memory just added fuel to the fire. Her desire to take down the enemy grows even more.

The Shandians warriors assumed that the priest and she aren't working together. Wyper isn't convinced though.

"Don't interrupt our fight, girl." Wyper angrily said. He can't believe that the strings that caught his friends are easily burned by a mere girl.