59

In the middle of the great war with everyone fighting, a flare in a shade of pink that covered almost entirely half of the bay caught every single person present off guard.

Mihawk already had it coming. She finally showed herself. He hopes she is aware of how bad of trouble she got herself in. Despite knowing Nezuko has never been to war before, he knows she'll manage somehow. There is just something about that kid that he couldn't figure out.

He never did once see her use her full power. This a war, he hopes she knows there is no need to hold back. In a world of piracy like this, only the strong survive.

The strongest swordsman forced himself to not pop out a smirk because of the slight feeling of pride hitting him. He was the one who took in THE Marie Jois destroyer. The only person who got the highest celestial dragon kill count until now. He was the one who helped her mold her skills and who she is now.

If the government found out about how he kept her under his wing, he'll be stripped off his warlord title. Not that he cares, he's already a criminal anyway.

He had raised a dangerous kid and he bears not a single dime of regret.

The Pacifista was chopped clean. All its parts fell on the ice ground making a dent. The person who did it made it look like the robot was made out of cotton because of how fast they were able to get rid of it.

She intended to turn back into her human form after she lands in the ice as a bird. But she had a little difficulty that made her transform back mid flight causing a bright effect. Good thing it only took her a few seconds to acclimate and get herself together to slash the robot.

"Nezuko!" He can't believe what he is seeing right now.

He knew it. She didn't die! How can he doubt that? She said it herself. She can't die. She already defeated Kizaru, so she can't be just defeated by Kuma.

The beam of the spotlight of the situation is there in the center while carrying her black sword which is unnervingly familiar. A girl who looked no older than 18 stood, the wind making her short hair dance.

All eyes are on her, maybe it is marines or pirates. She has those fiery crimson eyes that are hard to miss. As if you were to look at them, the orbs will suck your soul.

"You know that gvirl? Mugiwara boy?" Ivankov asked, squinting his eyes to force himself to remember where he had seen this girl.

The rest of the people near him switched their attention to Luffy, who seem to know the girl.

"NEZUKO!" The straw hat captain yelled his heart out.

Luffy, despite being anxious and filled with an adrenaline rush, managed to let out a huge grin. The straw hat captain is relieved and happy. Nezuko didn't die! Even after fighting an admiral, she's here. She made it here!

Nezuko almost teared up when she saw her captain up close. Clothes are torn and hair a mess. He looked so tired and beat up. God knows how much pain he is feeling right now, both physically and mentally. Bro has literally worn his body out from fighting and he got his crew separated. Despite all that, his smile never changed.

"Luffy-san!" She waved her hand.

Luffy did not hesitate to jump on her and pull her into a very tight hug which Nezuko gladly returned.

"Nezuko! I thought you died!"

Nezuko just pats the other guy's head. It's good to see him again. This is the person she chose to serve. Seeing him in this state stings her a little bit. How can she let her captain suffer all that? He's barely even an adult.

She lets out a gentle hum. Luffy looks at her. Her face shows not even a trace of a wound. He immediately noticed her red eyes that is slowly turning back into pink but decided not to comment about that this time. He's just glad Nezuko is okay.

"Luffy-san! They're gonna execute Ace in an hour and after that, they'll break the ice." She whispered.

At this point, Luffy lets go of her. He looks too confident and determined to be bothered by that information. Nezuko herself can't tell if he already had a plan in mind. He's unpredictable.

"Let's get Ace out of here before that happens! Shishishi!"

She nodded, smiling back. Her captain's orders are absolute, after all.

When Luffy yelled her name, it was enough confirmation for all the high-ranked marines that the girl Mugiwara is with is the same person who destroyed Marie Jois. The fleet admiral called for a meeting before the war to warn them about the possibility.

Inosuke even stopped what he was doing to turn his back to see what was that flare. When he saw Nezuko, his body tensed up in excitement. He's glad that she made it.

All the pirates noticed how the marines reacted to the person who just arrived. Whitebeard, who had been watching and observing noticed that the girl Luffy is someone the government is cautious of. Like a living threat to the world government.

In the platform where Ace is being held and captured,

"She's here," Garp stated, standing up and stepping forward to get a better view of the familiar figure not far from them.

Ace had been listening to them since earlier. He realized that Nezuko is the person the fleet admiral had been expecting. But he doesn't understand why is Sengoku so anxious about Nezuko joining the war. She is only a kid with a devil fruit similar to his.

Right. She's only a kid! Why is she here? Why are they so eager to save him!?

"What you are about to do will cause a huge uproar." Garp reminded him.

Sengoku on his side grunted as response to the marine hero. He took a step forward while holding the transponder snail that connects to all speakers in Marineford. It's time for the world to know the only destroyer that shook every corner of all blues is here to have fun.

"Ten years ago, there was a celestial dragon that destroyed her own home and killed her own kind." He started, his statement can be heard all over the place.

There was a series of audible gasps and mumbles coming from all of them. Whispers and shouts started to spread. Everyone knows or at least heard about the destroyer. She was too powerful to be true so many people didn't believe she existed.

"What kind of person would do that, you may ask. Only a monster can. A monster that doesn't deserve to live. The Marie Jois destroyer." Sengoku continues, eyes sharp focused on her.

"It's good to see you here, Nezuko."

Sengoku drops the bomb, telling the world about her. He can almost hear the audience that are watching the war from technology go wild. All writers and reporters trying hard to list down as much information as they can because other than the big news about Ace, this is another hit.

It looks like there is no need to conduct an execution for Nezuko after all, she is already eyed and targeted by both marines and pirates. With the huge turmoil that the fleet admiral caused by announcing who she was, it can serve as a distraction and execute Ace as soon as possible.

Before that happens, he'd like to see her fight first.

Let's see what show you can put on, destroyer.