38

| 38. Bread 👍|
Sabaody Archipelago

A/N: I like Borsalino's devil fruit and personality even though he looks like he smoked crack all day lmao

"These guys are insane!" One of the marines soldiers shouted.

The marines who surrounded the area earlier are either unconscious, dead, or got their body parts misplaced. The supernova trio isn't given a huge bounty for no reason after all.

But the marines appear to spawn reinforcements every second. More government people came to fight the trio.

"Kidd got no chill." Killer commented, earning a grin from his captain.

Another troop of marines assembled to attack.

Kidd looked at them, excited about everything. "Let's go, men!"

"Trafalgar Law! How dare you play with my colleagues earlier!" A random marine attempted to jump at him.

"Bepo," Law.

"Hayaaaa!" The polar bear mink kicked the marine in the face. He landed perfectly on the grass.

"Bepo. Where's the guys?"

"They're inside. Tanjiro is talking to the bounty hunter—huh? You're going back inside?"

"Nah. Just continue to kick some ass." Law walked away to free Jean Bart.

"Luffy!" The straw hats stepped out of the auction house as well as the others.

"Oh, you guys!" Luffy waved his hand.

"Young master, over here!" Duval shouted.

Duval and his gang came to rescue them. Rayleigh is with them, carrying Hatchi on his back. They fought with troublesome marines before they can successfully get on a flying fish and escape.

When the way is at least cleared, the Kidd Pirates decided to escape this chaos. They don't want to run into an admiral.

The Heart Pirates are about to leave as well. Zenitsu is with them too.

"I worried. I'm annoyed. I'm angry. I want to punch someone but the marines in here are scaring me. How can you let Nezuko take all the bullets!" Zenitsu keeps poking Tanjiro's cheek since earlier.

Nezuko is peacefully sleeping on Zenitsu's back.

"I'm already ashamed of myself. And stop poking me already!" Tanjiro is getting annoyed too.

"Tanjiro-kun, hurry up! Leave that yellow coconut husk! We have a new crew mate!" Penguin yelled.

"Did he just call me a fucking yellow what?! Well, he looks like he moans whenever he farts—" Tanjiro immediately covered Zenitsu's mouth, hoping that Penguin didn't hear it.

Zenitsu deadpanned and gave Tanjiro death stares.

"Don't start another bratty whining! Just take Nezuko to your ship and get out of here." Tanjiro massaged his temples. This friend of his can be foul-mouthed sometimes.

"Whaaat?! Nezuko still didn't see you! She wants to see her brother, that's why she came here!"

"I'll give you my vivre card, and give it to Nezuko. Just tell her to meet me again after this Sabaody chaos. The government will find out about her doings sooner or later. Please, Zenitsu."

Zen sighed. "Fine."

"Thanks! I know I can trust you on this matter." Tanjiro ran back to his crew.