33

| 33. celestial dragons are worst than shit |
Sabaody Archipelago

"This place is awesome! So this is all natural?" Nezuko admired the bubbles floating in the air.

"Yep! The mangroves produce it!" Zenitsu said.

The blond swordsman can't help but think that they'll be on a date. He's assuming, but he got the spirit.

Nezuko wears an oni mask, and every time Nezuko approaches him in the back wearing that scary mask he screams.

Why does her gorgeous cute face have to be covered by a scary mask? Nezuko's taste in disguises is unique.

"Say, Zenitsu. Did you go to New World before?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah. I was born there, somehow. The new world is far more dangerous than Paradise but it's alright." Zenitsu answered.

Nezuko hummed in response.

"Where could my brother be?" Nezuko continued searching while admiring the view. This place is really awesome!

Her observation haki is still active. But she can't sense her brother's presence because she never met him once again.

"Stay close to me, Nezuko-chan. There are celestial dragons, other infamous pirates, bounty hunters, and marines here. This place isn't as awesome as you think." Zenitsu said.

"Okay! So, where do you get your ship coated?"

"On grove 13—WAIT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU! Tanjiro's foster parents live here! That's where I'll get my ship coated, from Rayleigh-san! Maybe Tanjiro visited them!"

Nezuko got really happy that she hugged the swordsman tightly again. Zenitsu's nose bled and died.

"Come on, let's go!"

They rented two bubble bicycles. Since the day is still long, they decided to stroll around.

Zenitsu got distracted by a pretty lady who passed by and lost Nezuko.

Yep, he's still a simp. You'll never get it out of his blood.

"Shit. Nezuko-chaaaaan! Where are u?"

Nezuko is nowhere to be found, considering how she drives the bubble bicycle so fast.

He doesn't know how to use observation haki yet. Just armament. Cidre mainly focus on strength, that's why he mastered how to use armament.

Though that kind of haki isn't useful for now. He needs to find Nezuko!

"Zenitsu, look! Round buildings—eh?" Nezuko stopped cycling when she noticed Zenitsu is nowhere to be found.

With her observation haki activated, she sensed Zenitsu's presence not far from her. The guy said don't leave his side.

She almost made a U-turn when she saw the crowd panic below her.

A tall guy who looks like something is bothering him picked up a girl from the ground, begging for someone to take off his neck cuffs.

"Hmm?" Nezuko is curious. The tall guy looks like he's suffering. She cycled closer to the guy and got off the bubble.