58

A/N: it's been a while, I had fun reading this shitty book's comments

Boa Hancock, the most beautiful woman in the world. A warlord invited to join the war. Her purpose in the war serves as one of the government's strong entities that can make their side win.

However, the pirate empress does not intend to be an ally. Especially because Luffy is also there. She gave him the key to Ace's sea stone cuffs. No one suspected her because she is beautiful. Being beautiful can get away with things. She went back to her usual degrading men before turning them to stone, government marines included.

Hancock is someone Nezuko considered as an eye candy. She's the first one that the demoness noticed when Mihawk showed her several pictures of current warlords back in his social classes. The woman is beyond gorgeous.

Nezuko doesn't know how Luffy got involved with the pirate empress herself, but that doesn't matter anymore. The mofo befriends everyone he likes. It's good to know he has allies to help him when it comes to times like this.

Nezuko looks down at the battlefield. Oh.

Being a pigeon and taking flight for the first time ever was so weird to the demoness. She can hear every flap of her wings. Her body feels so light. Can Muzan do this? Wow, that bitch used to have abilities like this and yet he chose to be an asshole all the time.

Hmm. According to her observation, the biggest threat amongst all the people in this war is Aokiji and Mihawk. Aokiji's ice can be hard to melt. If he stabbed an ice sickle in Nezuko with haki, that would be a pain to heal.

Mihawk on the other hand is a man that seeks fun in times of a serious fight. She doesn't know if he decides to fight her or not. Either way, Nezuko still needs to be cautious. With all the years that he stayed with her, sometimes she still have a hard time reading his moves. That man is ruthless, so the demoness being his disciple shouldn't be an assurance.

Akainu is someone she can fight at ease. Yes, he can and will melt her down with lava. But did he ever experience getting burned by the sun? Nothing could ever compare to that pain.

Sure, she ate a lot back in Batilgo. But her body is still exhausted from her fight with Kizaru and that terrible slapping transportation from Kuma.

Speaking of Kuma, there are a lot of Pacifistas present.

Luffy is headed to someone with bright purple hair. It's hard to miss even in aerial view. Her captain with the straw hat and his other companion with the cloud-like amethyst hair. Near the both of them is a Pacifista and Donquixote Doflamingo.

Oh shit. The sight of Kuma will probably trigger the recent memory of Luffy's crew getting separated. He knows how dangerous this guy is. Except he doesn't know if it's the real Kuma or a robot.

She already expected them to be here. Kuma mentioned how those robots will be a pain to defeat, especially because some of them have slightly more advanced technology than the robot they fought in Sabaody. Vegapunk already made several of those for the sole purpose of helping marines to win this war.

Nezuko made up her mind a long time ago. Her actions will have their corresponding consequences. The demoness joining this moment of history will be unforgettable.

If she joins this war, maybe she can meet someone who's capable of killing her. A monster that can end the life of another monster like her.

Hmm.

"Why are you so anxious?" Garp asked Sengoku who had been gripping his transponder snail hard since earlier.

The news of the revolutionary Sabo did not put the fleet admiral at ease. Everybody knows how capable that guy is. He just hopes it's only Sabo that decided to fuck around and not the entire revolutionary army. Heck, even the addition of Dragon will be a huge trouble. They are already missing one admiral and they have to gather marines with excellent abilities just to replace his absence. All because of that goddamn destroyer.

Right. The destroyer. He is certain she would be here. Her presence would be a huge pain. No one knows her abilities aside from the fact that she's capable of destroying the huge Marie Jois at such a young age.

"I should be the one asking that. You shouldn't be anxious. Ace isn't your grandson." He barked back to Garp, loud enough for Ace to hear.

The air is tainted with blood now. Every corner of Marineford is filled with violence. The screams of determined people echoed all through the place.

Garp knows Sengoku is expecting someone. He already had a hint about who is that gonna be. It's hopeless to think that he's the marine hero yet he can't do anything to defend his grandson.

Maybe, just maybe. This person is gonna be the reason for this war to end on the pirate's side. Ace will be rescued and everything will be alright again.

Nezuko.

"Kuma! What's wrong? Kuma, it's me! Ivankov!"

Luffy ran to Ivankov. He noticed the familiar build of Kuma. Or is it really him? Now that he's already aware of the existence of Pacifistas, Luffy doesn't know if the foe in front of them is the real warlord or not.

"Fool! Kuma is dead. This is a Pacifista. Vegapunk's current creation." Doflamingo stated with a mischievous grin.

Doflamingo himself is a threat. So far he's not showing signs of attacking but Luffy knows he's not on their side. He can't be so sure.

"Kuma is what?!"

"Iva-chan! That's not the warlord! It's a robot similar to the one that we fought in Sabaody!"

And the real Kuma is still alive. He was the one who separated his crew. He was also the one who informed that Nezuko died. Luffy forgot to add.

It's sad to think about it. But Luffy can be sad later after he saves Ace. He'll find his crew too after all this mess is settled. Now, back to the war.

The Pacifista opened its mouth. It glowed, indicating something is coming out of it. Luffy stood there eyes wide, and immediately turned his back to warn the others. He figured out the Pacifista is targeting the pirates behind him.

An attack coming from this shitty machine can cause a huge damage.

"Everyone, watch out!" Luffy screamed his whole heart out.

It never happened.

Within a blink of an eye, a streak of pink moved across them. There was a boom loud enough to capture the attention of other marines and pirates. The Pacifista in front of Luffy and Ivankov is now chopped into pieces, falling down to the ice ground.

Something, or someone rather, landed gracefully on the ground. Her short black hair danced with the wind. In her hand, she holds a black sword that is burning in pink fire. Bloody ruby eyes can easily be distinguished from afar.

Luffy couldn't hold back a grin when he realized who it is.

"Nezuko!"