31

| 31. Sabaody? |

A/N: I let Zenitsu have a yacht instead of a galleon or a caravel because of a headcanon that he likes fancy things and he knows more advanced technologies because he mostly stray on busy cities before Jigoro took him in.

Her back hurts so bad like she carried the burdens of the oldest sibling of the family.

Slowly opening her eyes, she's greeted by a bright light causing her to close her eyelids again to adjust her vision.

Once her eyes got used to the lighting, she looked around.

A white ceiling.

She thought that she was in Chopper's infirmary but she realized Kuma sent her away.

Nezuko immediately got herself up but regretted it because of back pain. This is unusual. The pain is bearable but this would go away soon enough.

She found herself sitting on a luxurious big semi-circular couch full of pillows. There's a table in the center too.

The place looks so fancy. Everything looks fancy.

Where am I?

But she can't be distracted by pretty things. She immediately activated her haki.

Nezuko felt the place sway so she figured out that she was inside a ship. There are approximately two people in this place.

That means she and the owner of the ship.

But who's ship is this?

She searched for Yachirou and let out a sigh of relief when she saw her sword placed on the table. She lifted it and started searching the area.

"Hmm?"

It's the first time she saw a ship that doesn't have a sail. Back in Taisho, she only rode a train once and never got to explore using other sorts of transportation.

The room is big. It looks like a mixed living room and a kitchen

There's a stair on the left side of the room. The other guy's presence is coming from upstairs. She climbed it, not letting her guard down.

She tried her best to keep her footsteps silent.

But with Zenitsu's advanced hearing, even the most skilled burglars can't escape his senses. And he hates it so much.

He's currently in the navigation room located on the highest floor of the yacht. When he saw Nezuko lying on the ground unconscious, he immediately but gently picked her up and took her inside his ship.

Since that city is for mere entertainment and festivals, it's rare to find a doctor that'll help injured people there.

He needs a doctor for Nezuko and probably for himself too.

First, nosebleeding and flying out of the ship.

NEZUKO IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! SHE BECAME EVEN PRETTIER THAN THE LAST TIME I SAW HER!

He wouldn't mind if he dies at the moment.

The cause of death is blood loss after meeting a beautiful lady. Kinda a dumb way to die.