42

| 42. a fight |
Sabaody Archipelago

Nezuko might now show it, but she's nervous. The strongest kick with haki she can do barely did damage to the admiral. Kicking the admiral hurt her leg too.

Good thing she can heal fast.

She met Rayleigh on the way. She has to fulfill her word. She needs to take responsibility. She also needs to fight with a strong foe to improve.

"It's going to be alright, Zoro-san."

He heard the soft voice of Nezuko. He doesn't know if he was hallucinating or not, but her voice calmed his system down.

She gently picked up Zoro.

"Nezuko!" Luffy is filled with hope after he saw Nezuko. The others are delighted to see the girl again too.

"Nezuko-chaaaan! I missed you!" Sanji twirled.

"Nezuko! Thank goodness!" Ussop happily yelled.

Nami teared up in joy and frustration. "Nezuko! You're here!"

"Nezuko," A hint of relief can be heard in Robin's voice.

"Yohohoho! Glad to see you again, Nezuko-san!"

"Nezuko shortcake is suuuuuper!"

"Are you guys alright? I'm sorry, I'm late!" Nezuko is crushed by Nami into a hug. Chopper jumped to her crying too.

"N-nezuko! I'm so happy that you're here! Pacifistas and admirals are scary," Chopper cried. Nezuko tried her best to comfort the reindeer.

The demoness braced herself when a sudden bright light appeared before her. Nezuko knows that Kizaru got up. She immediately tightens her grip on Zoro and Chopper.

"Oooooh? I didn't expect the destroyer to be here. Wait, are you the one who disfigured Saint Charlos earlier? Did you forget to shut him up?" Kizaru.

Nezuko's hands slightly shivered. It means the government finally found out about her. Sooner or later, they'll send as many powerful people as they can to hunt her down.

"Destroyer? Disfigured?" Sentomaru is confused. Since he isn't a marine let alone a high-ranking one, he doesn't know about Nezuko.

"WAAAAAAH! Nezuko!"

"Chopper, calm down. Take Zoro-san somewhere else. I'll handle this, trust me."

Chopper agreed immediately. He took Zoro and went to Nami.

"Nezuko! Let's meet in Sunny after three days!"

"Areee? The straw hats are splitting." Kizaru said, making Sentomaru's focus go back to the straw hats.

"PX-2! Go after the straw hats! It'll be bad if they reach grove 12!" Sentomaru went with the Pacifista.

"The destroyer herself, right before my eyes. I wonder how strong are you now. A devil fruit user and a haki user. If only you sided with the government, you could've been an admiral at a young age."

The marines who just arrived to assist Sentomaru heard what the admiral just said. They turned their sight to the girl in front of Kizaru, standing there emotionless.

The admiral looked down. The girl is small, not even reaching his waist. Even he can't believe at first that a child destroyed a sacred building and killed a bunch of celestial dragons in one night.

But after receiving one powerful kick from her, maybe she has the potential of winning.

Kizaru started shooting a shower of light bullets.