25

| 25. Bye water 7 lmao |
Water 7 Saga

"Everyone has a bounty but Nezuko? Nezuko! Let's both file a complaint!" Chopper cried and hugged Nezuko.

Nezuko comforted the reindeer. She isn't really bothered about bounties. Also, she already had one. She thought the government finally recognized her after the Enies Lobby incident but I guess they did not.

Strange.

Nami and Sanji are depressed for different reasons. Sanji doesn't have a photo on his bounty, just drawing. Nami is opposite. She looks hot, but she's bothered about the bounty hunters that will come after her.

-

"Mah baaaallss! AAAAAARGOSBSISV!"

Robin crushed Franky's jewels.

Nezuko felt that. It's like hitting your chest in the corner of a table.

Everyone felt that.

Crying Franky finally stopped whining and decided to say goodbye to his dear underlings.

"Board my ship, Franky!"

"Heh. Don't be so cocky. It'd be a pity for a magnificent ship not to have a shipwright on board! I, Franky, join the straw hats!"

"Yay! All right!" Nezuko and Chopper yelled.

Nezuko doesn't hold a grudge in Franky anymore. Franky and his friends are actually nice and cool, though she'll never forget how his family beat up Ussop.

When? When will Ussop comeback. It doesn't feel the same without Ussop.

Back in Galley-La, Zoro made a good point. They all waited for the sniper but he didn't came.

"Let's wait a little more, Luffy." Nami said. Everyone wants the sniper back.

Suddenly, two warships appeared. Everyone from the Galley-La company shouted that they should sail away right now.

"Oi, Luffy! It's grandpa! I repeat, it's grandpa! I'm sorry but I have to capture you and your crew right now!" Garp shouted, holding a microphone. Beside his marine ship is Inosuke's ship.

"SHITTY LUCY AND YOUR SHITTY CREW! SURRENDER IN THE NAME OF INOSUKE-SAMA!" Inosuke also shouted, though he didn't need a microphone because his voice is enough to cause noise pollution.

"WHAT?! THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU SAID YOU'RE NOT GONNA CAPTURE US HERE!" Luffy shouted back.

"I changed my mind! Lot of things happened! Now, imma sink your ship to the bottom of the sea! Inosuke, let's blast some meteor showers!"

"I was about to do it! It looks like I'm following your orders!" Inosuke pointed at Garp angrily.

Helmeppo and Coby in the back knows that no ship can survive a meteor attack from Garp alone, then you just have to add another Garp but prettier.

They're doomed. The two vice admirals threw a fucking cannon ball in one hand.

"Sail in full speed! Let's get out of here! Sanji, Zoro, Nezuko! Help me get rid of the cannonballs!"

They nodded and followed the captain's orders. Nezuko and Zoro sliced the bullets while Sanji kicked it. Luffy inflated himself to bounce the bullets back. Franky helped too by blasting the bullets with another bullets.

"TAKE THIS! AND THIS! I HOPE IT'LL HIT YOUR FACE!" Inosuke is enjoying throwing cannonballs.

"BLEH, INOSUKE! YOUR AIM SUCKS!" Nezuko teased, slicing multiple cannonballs in half.

Inosuke got annoyed and threw more balls.

"SINK AND DIE!"

"Ussop's here! Luffy, he's here!" Cried Chopper.

Everyone went silent, quietly listening to Ussop's shouts from the shore.

"OI! YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVED THE JOKE I MADE? I'M HERE! I DIDN'T QUIT THE CREW!"

Nezuko teared up when she heard the desperation in his voice. But if he doesn't apologize, he can't be in this crew anymore.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BULLHEAD! I WAS WRONG! I KNOW I'M PATHETIC BUT IS THERE ANY CHANCE I CAN GO BACK TO THE CREW? CAN I? P-PLEASE!"

"PLEASE LET ME STAY WITH YOU!"

They smiled at Ussop's statement. Chopper jumped around happily. Zoro and Sanji grinned. Now that's the thing they're looking for. 

Luffy immediately stretched his hand.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GRAB MY HAND ALREADY!" Luffy shouted, trying his best not to crack his voice.

Ussop is finally back. Nezuko is glad.

"Everyone's finally on board! We're gonna hurry up and get through this cannonball attack! So that we can get into a new adventure!"

"I'm not done yet! Don't underestimate me!" Garp yelled, holding a huge ass cannonball.

Inosuke being Inosuke, he thought that was a challenge so he asked for a giant cannonball but unfortunately they only have one. This left Inosuke mumbled angry inaudible noises in the side.

"We're gonna die!" Sanji, Ussop, Chopper and Nezuko shouted in unison.

Just how strong is Luffy and Inosuke's grandpa!

Nezuko could slice it in half like how her brother does before, but she's afraid that it'll explode and ruin the ship. Before the cannonball can drop to their ship, they flew away.

With the power of cola!

"Ooops, we can't have flying raccoons and shortcakes again!" Ussop tied Chopper and Nezuko on the mast.

"I'M A REINDEER!"

"Am I really short and a cake?" Nezuko deadpanned because she's being tied in the mast with Chopper.

"Yosh! The rope is tied tightly! Now, I scream my lungs out. AAAAAAAAAAAARGHSHSH!"