57

| 57. What can this body do? |
Marineford

A/N: Nezuko will finally join! Yay!

Akainu joined the war. His lava abilities are terrifying. The other marines with devil fruits started to show their unique abilities as the war get more heated. It's also about time she join the chaos and help her captain.

Nezuko is still contemplating ways to get down to the battlefield without attracting too much attention. Fighting two admirals on the spot will surely lead to injuries. Only Marco got inside the perimeter of the bay because of his flying ability so far. Her powers would heat the ice and it might break. The devil fruit users will drown and she can't risk anyone dying. Pirates or not.

She needs to find a way to get to the other side without encountering strong foes.

"Pere pere pere pere. Pere pere pere."

Nezuko is in deep thought. She flinched when the den den mushi on her hand rang and accidentally clicked answer out of shock.

"Kacha."

Gosh. How do I turn this off?!

She planned to throw it away but stopped when the den den mushi talked. She covered her mouth, thinking that if she let out a small noise the marines will find out about her and everything she plans to do will fail.

"Message from the fleet admiral. Gol D. Ace will be executed in an hour. Break the ice after he's confirmed dead. To all marines, please be prepared for the aftermath of his death. Distributed by vice admiral Tsuru."

The call ended and the snail fell into slumber again.

Nezuko's mouth fell open because of the weight of the message. This is bad. This is really bad.

An hour? How can she end this war in an hour?

She looks down once again. Luffy's almost on the bay. There is still a chance. Now, time to get down.

Hmm. Muzan has biokinetic abilities. He can manipulate his body and shapeshift. He can turn into an animal, a child, and even a woman.

Why can't she?

Biokinesis is not my blood demon art. My powers itself are harmful to demons.

But did she try it? No.

Her powers revolve around fire-type abilities. Biokinesis never entered her mind.

Like she said before, she didn't really explore the things she can do with her body. There was a point in her life when she hated the power granted to her. She hated the blood that runs inside her veins. She wanted the life Muzan took from her back. But it never happened. She became the last demon and the only demon here in this world.

She will never be Muzan. He was mean and bad. And now Muzan is dead. There is no demon king. She is free, but the burning demon blood is still in her. If this is her own body now, it won't hurt to explore it right?

Can I turn into a seagull?

Yes, you can.

We haven't even tried it yet!

Seagull? Why not a pigeon? They're funny.

Stop it! Ace-san is gonna get executed if we don't hurry!

Ahh loud brain.

What? It may sound ridiculous, but a seagull is a perfect disguise! You can just fly across and no one would suspect a thing!

"How do I do it?" She frustratingly said while biting her nail. She needs to hurry!

Worth a try. I guess.

Nezuko took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Feeling every cell of her body. Every part of her glowed in response, recognizing its master. She made sure the image of a seagull is pictured in her mind.

Wait, what does a seagull look like again?

She opened her eyes bolt. Ah, this is hopeless. She immediately looked left and right, hoping to see a normal bird flying. But because of the loud war, it's impossible for birds to fly across Marineford.

Sigh. Pigeon it is.

Once again, she reached out to every part of her body. Her hands produced cold sweat because of nervousness despite literally burning inside.

Nezuko felt her body being swallowed by a strong force (possibly a black hole). It felt like her lungs are getting crushed. But she didn't stop.

The last thing she knew is she felt her body becoming so light. The demoness opened her eyes, surprised at what she saw.

She can see the place at a 360° angle. There are so many points in perspective. She can almost see the whole place without even turning her head.

Did it work?!

She raised her hand, only to see a pair of black feathered wings.

Omfg. It did work!

But her sword is nowhere to be found! And her clothes too. She tried turning back to her human form. She didn't transform back naked. Her sword and clothes are still there.

"This is awesome." For the first time, she is amazed by the ability her body can do.

Now, time to shapeshift and get out of there. Luffy will need her help.

𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 | kny x one pieceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara