16

| 16. Losing Memories Pt. 1 |
Ocean's Dream

"Seriously, Nezuko. I'm fine lending you clothes but my style isn't suited for you. Why the hell did you set sail without bringing clothes." Nami said.

"She looks good in any clothes. But short skirts aren't suited for sword fighting. But don't copy Marimo's outfit though, his fashion sense sucks like his hygiene." Sanji said, placing a tray of dessert in front of them.

"The fuck did you say, curly eyebrows?!"

"Don't open your mouth, moss head. Your breath is poison."

The two started fighting again.

They were having dinner. Luffy almost choked on the meat bone when Sanji found out that Nezuko never ate his food from the start and she always gives it to Luffy. Sanji got pissed and kicked the crap out of his captain. But before the situation got worst, Nezuko explained how her body works and how she didn't have to eat every day to stay healthy. Nami is still worried and begged her to at least eat some dessert.

At this point, they won't be surprised if Nezuko says she can turn into an animal. She's really a mysterious yet interesting person.

About her clothes. Well, Mihawk didn't bring any clothes when he goes out to the sea. She only has a few clothes and she mostly wears Mihawk's old clothes. Sometimes Shanks and his crew take her out shopping and the red-haired emperor always buys her new clothes and things. The dress she wore when she set sail was a gift from Shanks. Yet she ruined the dress.

"I only have a few clothes back on my island. My teacher didn't bring clothes when he sails to the sea. He and Shanks-san take me out for shopping clothes sometimes but my closet isn't even half full." Nezuko said then she took a bite of the dessert.

The whole crew went silent. Nezuko looked up only to see all eyes on her. By the time she came to her senses, she realized that it was too late and she slipped on her tongue.

"Shanks?" Everyone.

"You know Shanks?!" Luffy excitedly said.

"Yep. He visits our island to annoy my teacher or duel with him from time to time." Nezuko laughed at the memory, completely oblivious about the energy she created in the kitchen.

Luffy smiled. "Shanks entrusted me this straw hat when I met him before! He's the one who inspired me to become a pirate!" He took off his hat to show Nezuko.

"I see, he made a big influence on Luffy-san! Shanks-san is an awesome person after all!"

"Are you both talking about the yonko?" Nami and Sanji said in unison.

"Teacher did mention that he's a yonko. What's that?" Nezuko asked innocently.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S A YONKO?!"

"Who the hell is this teacher you're talking about? Duel with an emperor? Just how many powerful people are you acquainted with?" Ussop.

"My teacher is just someone strong. Hehe." She brushed it off.

Zoro had a feeling that he knew this teacher of hers. But he ignored it.

"Oi Nezuko! When was the last time you saw Shanks? Are he and his crew doing alright?" Luffy pushed Ussop to sit beside Nezuko.

"Hey, that hurt!" Ussop complained while pinching Luffy's right cheek as revenge.

"He's doing fine! He gifted me a dress as a setting sail gift but I ruined it when I got struck by lightning." She said.