27

| 27. Confessing  |

It's a sunny day. Everyone is doing what they want to do. Today, she decided to tell everybody who she really is. She needs to let this out of her system or else it'll ruin her inside.

"Nezuko's a little odd today." Robin whispered to Robin, not taking

"You noticed too? She looks nervous."

Nezuko has been staring at the sky and walking in circles since morning.

"Everyone, lunch!" Sanji shouted from the kitchen.

Luffy, Ussop, and Chopper immediately ran to the kitchen. Nami and Robin went together. Franky and Zoro are already inside. Nezuko went last.

"Oh? You're here, Nezuko? Let's eat!" Luffy invited. She smiled in response.

"Are you going to eat today, Nezuko-chan?" Sanji asked while serving meat to Luffy. He's kind of surprised to see her here since she ate the other day.

"Yes. There is something I need to say to the whole crew too." She said nervously.

Sanji tilted his head slightly out of curiosity. He then smiled. "I see. I'll prepare your food then. Is sea king meat alright?"

She nodded and muttered a small thank you. Nezuko sat beside Robin who was elegantly cutting the meat in thin stripes while Luffy on the left is inhaling the food.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Nezuko." Robin said.

"There's a business need to be done." Nezuko replied.

Robin smirked secretly. So she finally decides to say it.

Sanji served Nezuko her lunch and dessert while twirling like a ballerina.

"Luffy-san?" Nezuko calls out.

"Yes? Do you need something, Nezuko?" Luffy said while munching a piece of meat.

"I, I uh—" Robin held Nezuko's hand to tell her that it was alright. The demoness smiled.

"I'd like to have a word with you all. If that's alright."

"Sure! What about it?" Luffy is excited.

"I don't know where to start but I guess I'll talk about my bounty first." Nezuko started.

"Your bounty? Are you feeling blue because you don't have one?" Zoro teased while drinking some sake only to spit out because Sanji kicked him in the head.

"Don't tease Nezuko-chan, moss head."

"Why you—"

"Stop it, you two. Nezuko, go on." Luffy seriously said.

The two stopped bickering, shocked to see Luffy like that.

"I have one. A bounty." Nezuko continued.

"Whaaaat?" Chopper and Ussop asked in unison.

"What do you mean?" Nami asked, intrigued. She feels like that isn't just the case.

"Our pirate crew will grow more famous as time flies. Soon enough they'll recognize me and I'll put the whole crew in danger." Nezuko seriously said.

The whole crew tensed and listened carefully.