Chapter Twenty

We reached my room with Lucian carrying me all the way. I didn't know what had overcome me, but when he kissed me, I felt something primal snap within me. Even my body was responding to something I couldn't describe. 

When we entered the room, he kicked the door, enough that it was pushed almost close. Then he lowered me to the floor next to my bed. 

I was feeling sort of high. Like something was finally being allowed to be free. I was burning up, but it was nothing like the heat I had felt that day when I lost consciousness. This heat was different somehow. Whatever this feeling was, I liked it. 

Running my hands up his chest, I felt his hands on my hips. As he leaned down to capture my lips again, I felt his chest rumble. Sliding my palms down his chest, I took the end of his shirt in my hands. Lifting it up, we broke our kiss. Once the shirt was gone, I marveled at the sight of his well toned muscles. I knew he exercised, but to the point of some muscles wasn't something I expected. 

It was a sight that turned me on. 

Running my hands over his four pack, I wondered if this mate thing was a bad thing. 

When he wrapped his hand around my right wrist, I looked into his green eyes. "We don't have to do this."

"I want to do this," I said quietly. It was more like,, I had to do this. I ran my hands back up his chest, noticing that he had pressed his lips into a thin line. I will show him I wanted this. Leaning, I met him halfway. The kiss was a slow,  sensual one that soon turned passionate.

I felt his hands lifting my shirt. We broke apart so my shirt could be taken off, but went back to kissing each other. His fingers worked on undoing my white bra, which only took a minute. I undid his pants, but he pushed my hands away before I could ease them down. It wasn't long before his hand was at my jeans, undoing them and lowering them as I shimmered out of them. 

Then he lifted me with his hands under me and gently placed me on the edge of the bed. Before I could question if he was stopping, he dropped to his knees. His green eyes were a darker shade of green. Spreading my legs, he looked at me. "I'm going to taste you, make you scream my name. And then I'm going to have you. I need to know: are you sure you want this?" 

I nodded my head.

"I need you to say it, Amelia."

"Yes, Lucian. I want this."

A smile tugged at his lips. But before it could form completely, he dove in. He planted a kiss on my inner thigh first, which brought a shiver from me. Kissing toward my center, he traced little circles around my clitori. Then his tongue finds and wraps around my clit. A gasp left my mouth, and my hand tangled into his black hair. As he licked and sucked, I held myself up with my other hand that was on the bed. I wasn't ready for his assault, but I wasn't complaining either.

Leaning back a little, I began rocking to his every stroke. My breath came out in shallow air puffs. When he inserted a finger, a half gasp, half groan left me. I've had oral before, but this felt so much more intense. As he pumped his finger, he added another. I gripped his hair. I had closed my eyes by now.

"Don't...stop," I said in a throaty whisper.

"That's it, my little mate." His pumping combined with his torturous circling motions had me coming before I knew it. He leaped up my essences as I came down from my high. 

When he rose, he began sliding out of his pants. I watched him, still feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm. His green eyes had turned their amber gold color. 

"Move back," he instructed as he removed his boxer.

As I was doing what he asked, I caught a glance at his impressive length. Like a dumbfounded fool, I stared openly and unashamed. This brought a smile to his face. 

He climbed onto the bed, over me. As he positioned himself at my entry, I found myself staring into his eyes. Reaching up, I touched his cheek with the tips of my fingers. He seemed to be studying me as well. There was a mesmerizing look in his eyes. 

My tongue flickered out to run over my lips. His gaze followed. He laced his fingers with mine. As he leaned down to kiss me, he entered me part way. My gasp was swallowed by his kiss. He waited until I adjusted before pulling out, and then pushing in again until he was fully inside me. My walls throbbed around him. As I adjusted, he broke the kiss. 

The look on his face made me wonder what was going through his head. He looked peaceful like he had gotten his every wish. And I seem to be the one who granted them. I haven't seen this kind of affection from any of my other partners. Not an ounce of it actually. 

"I've found my home, Amelia. I don't want to lose this." 

"What?"

"You'll understand. Let's enjoy this." With that, he began thrusting at a slow pace. His pace picked up a little after a few thrusts.

Every other question I had fell to the back of my mind as he moved. Nothing else mattered except this feeling of pure bliss. Rocking my hips had him clenching his teeth, but he got the message. He sped up. I was soon meeting him thrust for thrust. He unlocked one of his hands to hold onto my hips as he pumped into me. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to bring him as close to me as possible. I could feel myself getting close. I heard his name spilling from my mouth several times. Just as I heard my name left his mouth. 

He turned over, taking me with him, and sat up. With both his hands on my hips, he thrust  upward as he brought me down on him. The new position allowed him to drive deeper into me, reaching a place no one had managed to reach before. Soon I was falling over the edge, my head dropped onto his shoulder. He pumped a few more times before he found his own release. We stayed still like that for several moments just listening to each other breathing. 

After catching my breath, I turned my head, which was still resting on his shoulder. "That was-"

"Amazing." He finished my sentence. Finding one of my hands, he laced his fingers through mine.

Bringing my head up, I looked into his face. His eyes had returned to normal and there was a softness in them. I opened my mouth to ask him about if this was caused by the mate bond, when a knock came from downstairs.