Chapter 2

We walked into the church hearing the man already started preaching.

My grandma put a finger to her lips telling us to shush.

We snuck to the front and sat in the 3rd row.

This can't be that bad.

I checked the time for the 10th time in the last 5 minutes.

Oh my god and I thought school was boring. I looked down the isle to BamBam, he feels the same way about church as I do.

I saw the boredom across his face. While my grandma wasn't looking a texted him memes about church to him.

I waited until he received it. He read it then chuckled loudly before covering his mouth.

I covered my own mouth trying to hold back my laughter.

When the feeling of laughter fades away I look around stopping when I saw a girl in the front row next to a red head and a older blonde lady.

She's really beautiful. I couldn't help but stare. I wish she'd turn around. I can only see a little section of her face but then she tucked her hair behind her ear giving me a full view of the side of her face.

She looked up and around spotting me instantly. I guess she felt my gaze but I didn't look away.

She looked back forward but kept glancing back at me until I felt a pinch on my arm.

"Pay attention." My grandma said through her smile. I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the Pastor Mason.

After the longest hour of my life the pastor invited our family to come over to his house for dinner. Watching that service has me straving.

We walked into their house that was right next to the church and went straight to the living room.

He sat down in front of us smiling with a Bible in his hand.

"So how are you guys liking the town so far?" He asked and I shrugged. "I've only been here for a few hours"

"Lisa DONT be rude." Does She want me to say that this town sucks and that I want to go back home because I can... you know what I will.

I cleared my throat "Actually I think this town stinks and it's boring. I would love to return back home." I said with a fake smile.

I felt my grandma nudge me in my side.

"It's fine. I was a teenager too once. I understand how you feel. If you'd like, you can go upstairs to my daughter's room." He said and I raised a brow at took his offer.

He told me the directions and I followed the coming up on the door with a sign saying "Keep calm and love Jesus" Boooo!

I knocked on the door hearing a soft "come on". I walked in the room seeing the girl who caught my eye earlier. Thanks pastor, I guess god sent him a message.

"Oh. Hello." She said looking at me confused.

"Oh I'm Belle's granddaughter. Your dad sent me up here." I told her and she sat up from laying on her stomach revealing a tank top that hugged her upper body and leggings. I gulped seeing her chest.

She cleared her throat and I looked back to her face that is now a deep shade of red.

"Sorry. I've never seen such a beautiful person." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why thank you. You should have seen my mother she was gorgeous." She said

I walked over to her bed "Do you mind if I sit?" She smiled and nodded.

"What's your name?" I asked her "Roseanne" she said with a smile.

I chuckled. Haha God very funny, when I said I would kill for a molly this isn't what I meant.

"Whats so funny?" She asked "Nothing just something from earlier."

She pouted "Please. I love a good joke." She said pouting. She leaned on her hands in front of her pushing her boobs up and together more than they already were.

I leaned in next to her ear "If you don't put that bottom lip away it might end up between my teeth." I whisper and leaned away seeing her face turn bright red while she biting her bottom lip.

"Don't do that either." I said and she smirked. "Do what?"

She said innocently with a smirk. Oh preacher's daughter isn't so innocent.

Oh god she's really testing my patience. If she doesn't choose her words wisely she might end up underneath me in seconds.

"Don't do THAT. Or else." I said staring at her bottom lip.

"Oh you mean this." She was interrupted by the door opening. She jumped away from me a little.

"Hey baby." She said to the boy standing in the door way.

"Hi love, I missed you." He said giving her a kiss but it awkwardly landed on the side of her lips.

"Who's this?" He asked smiling at me. I returned a fake one

"Lisa." I said firmly grasping his hand. He winced a little before I let go.

"So sorry." I said smirking "It's fine you got a g-good grip there." He said rubbing his hand.

"Anyways dinner is ready." He said pulling Roseanne by the hand out the door.

I walked out after them downstairs seeing everyone at the huge table.

I sat next to BamBam in the empty seat while Roseanne sat across from me with her boyfriend. My grandma was next to BamBam and my aunt next to her while the pastor Mason said at the end of the table.

We all grabbed the food we wanted from the larger portions laid out on the table.

We all were in the middle of saying grace when the door burst open.

"Hello everyone. I see I wasn't invited to dinner, although I live here." The blonde headed boy said.

He has a few tattoos on his arms and earring piercings.

He walked to the empty seat by me.

"Why hello there." He said jumping into his seat.

I chuckled "Hi, Lisa, nice to meet you." I said and he smiled at me.

"You seem chill, tell you what tomorrow I'll pick you up and you can hang with my friends and I."

"Sure, unless you're trying to make a pass at me." I say while raising a brow.

"Please. You wish you had this, besides I play for the other team." He said winking at me

"BANGCHAN!" Mason growled

"It's fine sir, so do I." I said giving BangChan a high five.

"Oh you hear that Rosie." BangChan said to her and her face flushed.

"Shut up BangChan!" She yelled at him "Oh did I hit a nerve little sister. Am I hurting your precious reputation?" He asked glaring at her

"Hey shut up man." Roseanne's boyfriend said.

"Why so you Can pray? You can't pray the gay away. Isn't that right Molly." Shane said making tears blur her eyes.

She got up and ran upstairs.

"BangChan leave. NOW!" His father yelled

BangChan smiled at him then got up roughly making the chair fall back. He left the house slamming the door.

This family has some serious problems.