Chapter 21

"Wake up you lazy slut!" I heard a voice yell then a heavy body land on my stomach. I instantly sat up groaning and my eyes flew up, feeling the pain in my stomach.

I frowned seeing BangChan smiling at me in my lap. "Get the hell off of me!" I said slapping his body. "Alright damn" he said as he hid behind his hands getting up from me.

"Why are you even here?"

"You are going out with us. A party specifically." He said smiling.

I shook my head "Nope. Nope. Staying here. Have fun though" I said then fell back on my bed pulling the cover over my body.

"Lisa no! You are getting up, and you are gonna clean yourself up and come out with us. We miss you." He said with a fake pout

"No!" I said back like a stubborn little kid.

"Alright fine." He said

I smiled "Thank you" I felt myself instantly dozing off to

sleep.

"I told you to get up" Was all I heard before my covers and sheets were drenched in water.

I threw the soaking cover off of me "What the fuck BangChan!"

"Language!" My grandma yelled

I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna burn you alive!" I yelled jumping off the bed chasing Shane down stairs.

"Burn me at the party! And look at you, you're up!" He yelled as he turned down the hall into the kitchen.

I chased him around the island multiple times before I stopped heaving to catch my breathe, resting my hands on my knees.

"You done? Cuz I could do this all day. I run track baby, these legs never stop." BangChan said smirking at me as he stretched his legs.

I rolled my eyes and threw the fork laying on the counter at him "Fuck... you" I breathed out as I flipped him off. He laughed as immediately caught the fork.

"Lisa if you curse again, I'm washing your mouth with soap." My grandma said walking into the kitchen.

"Sorry" I muttered. "I don't know where she gets that mouth from. It's so dirtyyy." BangChan said with a mischievous smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes but then smiled as my grandma flicked his ear.

"Don't play with me young man. I'm not that old." She said pointing at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He said holding his hand over his now red ear.

"Just give me a minute BangChan. I need to get dressed."

He nodded "Okay. By the way I invited Jennie. She's in the car with the gang.

I instantly face palmed. Great.

****

I walked out the house, locking the door behind me. I jogged up to BangChan's car and opened the back seat door seeing the car completely full. When he said in the car with the gang, I didn't think that meant Roseanne.

I just stared at her. I mean how could I not she's right in front of my face. I just had to open her side of the car.

"Hi Lisa" she said smiling

I instantly smiled back. "Hi Rosie. You look p-pretty" I said looking over her blonde hair that keeps getting longer every time I see it. I just wanna run my fingers through it sometimes, it looks so sof-

"Hi babe!"

I looked past Roseanne seeing Jennie slightly glaring at Rosie. "Hi Jennie." I said awkwardly.