Chapter 17

1 month later

So things have been.... interesting.

Let's start with Jennie.

Something is wrong with me. She keeps trying to have sex with me but I don't know.... I just haven't been up for it. I kept saying "Let's just wait." Or "I want it to be special for you"" I don't know what my problem is.

On top of the low sex drive, I'm always fucking sad. My bed is my best friend right now. I just don't have the energy to do anything with my life right now. Being stuck in my room is starting to suck too.

I smoked the rest of my weed and I've started studying. And now I almost have all A's. I guess that's cool.

My friends are starting to get worried too. When I first got here I would always hang out but now I don't at all. I just don't want to.

Now, let's talk about my friend Roseanne.

So we've been hanging out a little more. I've even hung out with her and her boyfriend. I almost threw up when I caught them making out.

I still go help her every Sunday with the kids. Taylor is like my best friend now. I don't know if that's sad or not but it's true. I love that kid. Andddd she hates Rosie's boyfriend. She calls him a tool.

So I guess you could say that things with Roseanne are fine.

But not my brother.

BamBam has been fucking with me and pushing my buttons like never before. All he does is say shady shit towards me then says he's joking or he didn't mean anything by it. But I know he does.

And then when I say something back, I get in trouble like he didn't start it. So I just stay in my room and only go out for food and the bathroom.

Laying in my bed wrapped in my blanket I get a call from Nayeon.

I answered and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Nayeon I can't talk right now." I said lying. I have nothing better to do. I just don't wanna talk to anybody.

"Lisa I get that you're a busy person but can you come over please." She said in a stuffy voice. I sat up.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

I heard her sniffle on the end "Sh-She dumped me Lisa." She said then broke out into a big sob. "She just fucking I-left. She broke up with me through a fu-fucking note!" She yelled through her sobs.

As much as I would love to stay here and die in my covers, my friend needs me. So I stood up grabbing a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

"Okay Nayeon Im coming. Just hold tight." I said grabbing my black slide on vans. She sniffles again saying "Okay. B-bring food too." She said then hung up.

I laughed and grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone before heading downstairs.

"Just the person I needed to see. I need your car so give me the keys." BamBam said stopping me as I was about to walk past his room.

I scoffed "Hell no. One you don't have a license,"

Embarrassing "Two, it's my car and I have something to do." I said walking around him.

"Fine I'll just tell grandma."

I rolled my eyes "Fucking tell her then you little bitch." I said then walked out the house to my car.

The nerve of him.

***

I walked into Nayeon's room and set the food down on her bed. Her red eyes widened and she instantly smiled seeing the three pizza boxes in my hand.