Chapter 4

I sat in the third row with my grandma, aunt, and brother wanting to die. This man has been rambling on and on about one verse from the Bible and I think I'm going to cry.

I felt my phone buzz in my hand

BangChan: Sneak out with us. We're in the back.

I turned around seeing BangChan, Taehyung, Kai, and Jisoo seated in the back waving at me. They were seated in the very back row.

I smirked and tapped in my grandma's shoulder. "I have to pee, I will be back." I said and she nodded.

I got up and went to the back where the bathroom is but I won't be in there.

"Where we going?" I whispered to BangChan Who was pretending to read a bible.

"Shhh it's getting really good." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and turned to Kai.

"We're swimming at a lake in the woods." Nick said

"Alright let's go then." I said smiling.

One by one we all got up and left the church so it wouldn't attract the attention of everyone.

I was the second to last to leave.

We got in BangChan's car and he drove us to the lake as we sung and goofed around. At one point Taeyhung stood up out the sun roof and just screamed.

BangChan came to a stop outside of some forest area. We all got out and I followed them through all the trees and sticks grazing my arm. I swear if a spider touches me, I'm dipping.

We finally came to a stop to a very large lake with a waterfall on the other side. It's beautiful, the water is clear and there are flowers blooming all around the lake.

I pulled my shirt over my head and then slid my pants off.

My friends do the same until we were all half naked in our underwear.

"Alright let's go to the waterfall!" Kai said and then Taehyung ran past him "Last one there buys lunch!" He yelled and everyone bolted to the waterfall.

BangChan was the last one. "You know fuck you guys. My leg has been hurting so that's why I lost." He said crossing his arm.

Taeyhung walked over to him laughing and leaned in his shoulder "Of course I just hope you brought your coin purse granny.

We all walked to the edge of the waterfall looking down over the lake.

Then BangChan ran and jumped off the waterfall yelling as he did a cannon ball into the water.

Jisoo and Taeyhung held hands as they jumped in together plugging their noses. Taehyung lauched his body off the edge doing a flip then splashed into the water.

Ok I'm scared now. "Come on Lisa! You got this!" BangChan screamed from the bottom. I looked down at all of them nervously.

"Wooooo! Go Lisa!" Jisoo yelled. They all started clapping and chanting my name.

I stepped back from the edge and ran jumping off the cliff diving perfectly into the water. As soon as my body hit the water I instantly became cold. I swam to the top and slicked my hair back so it wouldn't be in my face.

Then I felt a large splash on my back. I turned around slowly seeing Taehyung with a huge smirk on his face. "Oh it's on Tae!" I yelled and started splashing him back.

Then everyone else joined and it became a huge water fight with splashing and drowning each other. One time BangChan even swam under water under pulled my feet down. Glad we all can swim.