Chapter 5

As soon as we walked into the house adults came at us left and right.

"What were you?!"

"We thought something bad happened?!"

"You have a phone for a reason!"

"Your in so much trouble?!"

"You guys are so irresponsible!"

Everyone's parents were there. My aunt, grandma, and brother was there. Pastor Mason stood yelling at BangChan while Roseanne stood to the side. Chanyeol her boyfriend is here too hugging her but she was looking at me with a blank expression.

Taehyung's mother is here, Kai's uncle is here, and Jisoo's mom and dad is here. Jesus crust it's too many people in this one room.

"I told you to stay away from BangChan and what do you do?! Go missing with him for hours! And you lied to me!" My grandma yelled. My grandma never yells so I know she's really mad.

"Look Im sorry. I didn't know we would be gone that long." I said and she scoffed "You were supposed to be in the bathroom AT CHURCH not out galavanting through the town!" She yelled and I just stood there and rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes missy! You listen and you nod!"

My aunt said from behind my grandma.

"Fine whatever " I mumbled. My aunt clenched her fists and walked out the room. I looked over my the staircase seeing my brother shaking his head at me with a disappointed look.

What the fuck are you staring at?

I looked away feeling anger boil inside me. "I don't even want be here in this shitty town! I didn't even do anything! My life was perfectly fine and now I'm here being watched over like a fucking kid!" I snapped making the room go quiet.

"I fucking hate my life." I muttered through gritted teeth and walked out the house slamming the door behind me. I ended up walking to the church since I don't have my car with me.

I took a deep breath and sat staring at the cross that sat in the wall between two stained glass windows with all kinds of colors and pictures.

I closed my eyes and sat in silence before someone interrupted.

"You okay?" I heard a voice next to me. I opened my eyes turning to see Roseanne standing at the end of the isle looking at me with concerned eyes.

I turned back forward. "I'm fine." I mumbled.

She walked up the isle and sat next to me in the bench. She intertwined out fingers making me feel at ease.

I leaned my head on her shoulder feeling calm and peaceful.

I don't know why but when I'm around her I just feel everything bad just disappear.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I shook my head no and closed my eyes.

I could stay like this forever. Just me and her holding hands in silence.

"You know I was jealous when you talked to that girl earlier."

She muttered making me chuckle.

"Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically. She smacked her lips "'I'm just saying. It annoyed me seeing you talking and looking at another girl how you do with me." She said.

I lifted off her shoulder and looked at her with a smirk on my lips. "And how do I talk and look at you?" I asked

She looked around before looking at me in the eye. I don't think we've ever been this close before, she's even more attractive.