Chapter 27

BangChan's POV

"Don't you feel bad sometimes?" He asked as I pulled up my boxers.

I turned around "I have long dick, I'm sorry if it hurts you but no I don't feel bad."

He rolled his eyes smiling "No not that," he said pointing at my dick. "I mean about Rosie."

I sighed and walked over to the bed, sitting next to him.

"Honestly?"

He nodded. "No. I don't. My sister..." I sighed "She's complicated. Ever since our mom died she attached herself to Mason and that was the first thing that changed her.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes "I hate your father."

I chuckled "Me and you both. He has this hold on Rosie that I can't get to. I can't break it and I feel like if I can't get to it she'll never truly be herself or be happy. She was never happy with you."

"Well damn"

"I'm for real though. She never was and she never will be. She's gay and she won't accept that at least not while Mason is around. He has her completely brain washed." I said shaking my head.

"At one point she actually did have a girlfriend that was until they got caught. Mason threw a fucking fit, I- I tried to stop him but he pushed me out." I said remembering the day I came home to my father slapping my sister across her face with his right hand and a bible in his left.

I quickly wiped the tears slipping from my eyes "I should have tried harder..... I- I should've done something more. And now she- she's not all the way there any more. She used to be so happy and smiled all the time. She used to go out with me and my friends. But after that day she stopped smiling. She stopped going out with me. She started to read her bible more and go to church all the time. She ignored me and hung out with our father like he was her best friend."

"Come here" Chanyeol said softly pulling my arm.

I sniffled and pulled the cover back before lying down in his side, putting my ear to his chest so I could listen to his heart.

I closed my eyes and focused on it as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"It's not your fault. It's not your fault you two have the devil for a father or that he uses the Bible to justify his hatred towards gay people. My family and I are so religious and not once have they ever told me I was going to hell because I was gay. They told me in fact that god made me perfectly just the way 1 am.

I smiled hearing him. I wish my father would have told me that.

"Dad I need to talk to you" I said fiddling with my hands nervously standing in his office door way.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah sure I was just finishing up some paper work. Come sit.

I walked into his office and sat in the chair in front of his desk. I emptied my throat "So over the years l've been feeling like I was different from everybody else.

He nodded "Okay," he said then motioned for me to continue.

I pushed my long hair out of my face. "Other boys talk about girls and how pretty they are and how much they like them,

"Is this about a girl?" He asked grinning at me.

"No. Well sort of-"

"Does my son have a girlfriend? Is she the little red head who always stares at you in church?"

"Dad I'm gay!" I blurted out.

He paused "What?"

"Yes girls are pretty but boys are-" I sighed "Boys are handsome and nice. They-" "You're gay?"