Chapter 6

BamBam and I walked through the doors of our new school instantly catching the eye of everyone.

They don't have a uniform which is good. I like dressing how I want. We walked into the office and was greeted my the principal.

"Hi you must be our new students, and first set of twins." She said smiling. I was about to speak but BamBam cut me off.

"Morning ma'am. I'm BamBam and this is my twin Lisa.

Heads up she's a handful." He said in a jokey tone but I knew he just dissed me. I glared at the side of his face, wanting to punch it.

"Nice to meet you. Here are your schedules. Do you need any help to find your classes?" She asked and we nodded no and she sent us off.

Tatum and I have been in an argument ever since the day I ditched church. Which was three days ago. I also talked to Roseanne... didn't go so well.

Two days ago, after church

I walked back inside looking for Roseanne. I need to talk to her while no one is around. I fast walked through the front of the Church. I passed pastor Mason's office seeing her in there writing on some paper. I stopped and stepped in the doorway.

"Roseanne" I called smiling. She looked up and frowned.

I stepped into the office and closed the door behind me. "If you want to make church donations or get babtised you have to talk to my father." She said like she didn't even know me.

"Roseanne come on. Talk to me." She ignores me and continued writing in the papers in front of her.

I got mad and snatched the pen from her hands and spun the chair around so she could face me.

"Baby talk to me. Please." Her cheeks turned pink but she looked down trying to hide it. I grabbed her chin making her look at me and she instantly pushed my hand away.

"What do you want Lisa?" She asked coldly

"You. I want you. I need you. Please you can't just stop talking to me." I said with pleading eyes

"Well I'm sorry but what happened with us was a mistake. I was just trying to help you and you took it the wrong way." She said looking me dead in the eyes.

I scoffed "Rosanne you've got to be kidding me. Right? You kissed me." I said pointing between us

"If that's what you think than fine." She shrugged.
Is she fucking serious right now?!

"Rosie even if your denying what happened you can't hide how you feel from me. I know you want me just as much as I want you.'

"I said to her and she shrugged.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her softly. She hesitated at first but she kissed me back. See she can't hide it.

I ran a hand up her thigh and she broke the kiss and pushed me back.

"No! Jade leave!" She said standing up walking over to the door.

"Rosie please." I said grabbing her hand that laid over the door nob.

She took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry but I'm not like... that.
It's a sin and I think you should get help." She said opening the door.

"No! Lisa leave!" She said standing up walking over to the
door.

"Rosie please." I said grabbing her hand that laid over the
door nob.

She took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry but I'm not like... that.
It's a sin and I think you should get help." She said opening
the door.

I felt tears brim my eyes as I looked at her. She can't even look at me right now. I rolled my eyes and left the room.
"God bless you!" I heard her say making my body fill with anger.

On the way out I punched a window and it broke. Fuck.

Present day

BamBam's class is down the hall from mines. We barely have any classes together and I am completely fine with that.

I walked inside my class immediately noticing Roseanne sitting in the front.

"You must be our new student. Don't you come with a twin?" She asked and I rolled my eyes "Yeah he's down the hall in another class. I'm Lisa." I said shaking her hand.

"Great there's an open seat next to Roseanne in the front here and Jennie in the back." She said pointing to both girls whom

I already know.

"Thank you." I said and instantly walked past Roseanne to sit next to Jennie.

"Hey do I know you?" I asked playfully but she didn't catch my joke and frowned.

"Jennie I'm just kidding. I don't meet cute girls in diners often." I flirted and she blushed

"Oh. Right. It's nice seeing you Lisa. You look good as usual." She said eyeing my body.

I smirked and ran a hand over her thigh making her tense up. "And you look sexy in that skirt." I whispered in her ear.

I backed away, removing my hand from her thigh I listened to the teacher. I looked over seeing Jennie stuck in a trance with roses cheeks.

I lightly chuckled and looked to the front making eye contact with Roseanne. She has a angry expression on her face as she clutches her pencil tightly.

I shrugged and turned to face the teacher when I heard a snap. Everyone turned to Roseanne seeing her wooden pencil in two halves in front of her.

"Sorry string grip." She said chuckling nervously

If she doesn't want me then fine. I'm not gonna sit around and chase her like a lost puppy. And when she realizes that I'm gone, she's gonna regret it.